Tender eyes and beating hearts

Perfection ★ [Currently on hiatus]

 

 

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU MADE ME DO THIS” Kyuhyun growled as he stepped out from the shop wearing the pink ( plain ugly) dress.

“Aww, come on!” You laughed. “You’re such a tall and pretty woman!” You continued, laughing as you imitated the shop lady. “Although you’re kind of flat, you have nice features lower down..” You got quiet as you realized what you just had said.  

“You’re not going to pat my ?” Kyuhyun said in a teasing voice as he wiggled his eyebrows. You just gave him one of your ‘wanna-die’-glares and put a hat and a pair of sunglasses on him. Kyuhyun laughed at your annoyance and ruffled your hair. “You look funny when you’re annoyed.”

“I do not!” You pushed his hand of you head. “And for your information, you are the funny-looking one” You pinched the ends of his dress with a smirk on your face.

Now it was Kyuhyun’s turn to turn annoyed. “It’s because you have such a bad taste in clothes!” he stated and pointed to himself.

“No I don’t. Do you honestly think that you would look good in a dress at all?” “Yes!” came Kyuhyun’s reply.

You laughed and reached out to straighten his dress around the neck. Your touch made something warm swell up in his chest and he smiled at you. “Okay, maybe not.” Both of you laughed and then you began walking to his dorm.

 

Twenty minutes later you were finally there. You stepped into the elevator and Kyuhyun took his sunglasses of. “I can’t believe your plan actually worked.” “Of course it did!” You gave him your sister’s DUH-look. He smiled and held out his hand. “You know, we haven’t really introduced ourselves yet, I don’t even know your name”

“Oh, yeah, your right. I’m ~~~~~~.” You put your hand in his.

The electricity flowing between your hands surprised both of you. With your hand in his, you felt something warm embrace your beating heart. You looked up at Kyuhyun and found him looking straight back at you with the most tender eyes.

Pling!

The elevator had reached its destination and both of you snapped out from your gazes. “Uhm.. we’re here.” Kyuhyun stated.”Oh, then.. I think I’ll have to go back home actually. It was nice to meet you, Cho Kyuhyun.” You said with a sincere smile.

Kyuhyun didn’t know why, but he didn’t want you to go home yet. Was it your adorable smile? Your way of actually saying his name instead of ‘singer boy’?

“Hey, ~~~~~~, do you wanna come in for a while?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Am I really allowed to do that?” you asked. “Aren’t you the super famous singer boy? What if someone sees me and think I’m your girlfriend or something..”

Kyuhyun just laughed. For some reason, that thought didn’t bother him at all.

“Come on, I’ll introduce you the other members” And so he dragged you into the apartment of Super Junior.