Granny KyuKyu

Perfection ★ [Currently on hiatus]

 

You were sitting in the couch, squeezed by Kyuhyun and another guy with a pet-turtle in his lap, surrounded by all the members. There was an awkward silence and none of them knew where to look, at you or at Kyuhyun (who was still in his old-lady-like-dress.)  

After some more awkward minutes of silence, a guy with girlish features coughed and then eyed Kyuhyun suspiciously.

“Kyuhyun-ah, are you trying to become the new Lady HeeHee?”

“WHAT?! No… do I look like that?!” Kyuhyun said annoyed and pointed at the dress he was wearing.

The feminine one smirked. “Okay, maybe not a new Lady HeeHee… you’re more likely to become Granny KyuKyu…” Everyone broke out in laughter, except for Kyuhyun who vigorously threw a pillow on his hyung.

Half of the guys were rolling on the floor in laughter and the guy who looked like monkey were literally shaking by his hard laughing while covering his mouth with one hand. “Ddangkoma, meet Granny KyuKyu!” the turtle-guy laughed as he tried to make his little fellow wave at Kyuhyun.

Suddenly Kyuhyun turned around and glared at you “Yah, ~~~~~~, I told you you had a horrible taste in clothes!” “No I don’t! Besides, any other wouldn’t have fit.. It’s not my fault you’re granny size..”

That made Super Junior laugh even harder.

 

After another couple of minutes of teasing Kyuhyun/Granny KyuKyu, the oldest looking member with (to be honest, quite charming) dimples turned to you. “Oh, I almost forgot, but who are you? It’s not very like Kyuhyun to drag people into our dorm, especially not girls”.

“Oh, Annyeong haseyo, jeoneun Choi ~~~~~~ imnida.” You greeted and bowed.

“Annyeong haseyo, we are Super Junior! Super Junior oaeyo!” Super Junior greeted with a smile and then one after another introduced themselves individually (except for Kyuhyun). “So, Kyuhyun, why did you bring ~~~~~~-sshi here?” Heechul asked.

“Uuuhh…”Kyuhyun turned bright red since he didn’t know how to answer that question.

Heechul smirked and turned to you. “Wanna come to my room and play?” he asked and blinked innocently.

“Andwae!” Kyuhyun blurted. For some reason, he didn’t want to let Heechul be with you, especially not alone. “Let’s go into my room, I’ll show you my computer games!” He then said and dragged you intro his room and slammed the door, leaving the members staring surprised after you.

“Gotcha’”, Heechul said with a victorious grin.

“You never really intended to ‘play’ with ~~~~~~-sshi, didn’t you?” Leeteuk said amused and lifted one eyebrow.

“Nope!” Heechul laughed and high-fived the leader. “I guess our maknae is finally growing up huh?”

“It seems so” Leeteuk smiled and looked at Kyuhyun’s closed door. *Good Luck dongsaeng-ah*

 

-----------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the late (and short ;A;) update >w<

I'm having a hard time finding inspiration/the right imagination to write these days :/

I'll try my best to write and update anyways~ ^^ fighting!