How to escape paparazzi with the singer boy

Perfection ★ [Currently on hiatus]

 

 

“Uh Oh…” you heard your sister whisper.

You turned your sight from the broken objective to your new targets and shot lasers with your eyes.

“W-Why is she l-looking at me like that?” Kyuhyun loudly whispered to your sister with a trembling voice. He didn’t like the look in your eyes at all.

“Uhm…” your sister answered while slowly backing away. “Sis, I see you at home!” And then she ran for it.

Both you and Kyuhyun stared in disbelief at the empty spot she had been standing in just a second ago. “DON’T. YOU.DARE.TO” you said in a threatening tone as you noticed Kyuhyun follow your sisters’ footsteps and slowly walk away. “Hehe... Hehe..It was nice to meet you and.. eh.. thanksforhelpingme, gottago!” In the split of a second he swiftly turned around and started running.

“YAAAAAH, CHO KYUHYUN, YOU BETTER GET YOUR CAMERA-KILLING @SS BACK HERE!!” You yelled at the top of your lungs. You saw him disappear around the corner. “Aish!”

You bent down to pick up what’s left of your camera and put it in your bag. It wasn’t much.

Suddenly you heard screams “THERE HE IS!!”

As you got up, you saw Kyuhyun spurting back at you with camera-equipped people running after him. When he passed by, he grabbed your hand and pulled you with him. “Run!”  You both ran for you lives (well, at least Kyuhyun did, you just ran because he was still holding your hand).

After passing a few blocks Kyuhyun suddenly did a sharp turn into the alley and yanked you with him. He ducked and hid behind some trash-cans and pulled you close to his chest with one arm. “Shh” He put a finger in front of his lips.

 

After the reporters and the cameramen had passed you broke free from his grip. You didn’t really like the way your heart started beating when he touched you. “You’re kind of touchy, you know that?” You glared at him. Kyuhyun just smirked. “Who are you anyways?” Kyuhyun’s face fell at that question. “You seriously don’t know?” “Nope!”

“Okay, you better sit down” Kyuhyun said in a serious voice. “I am Cho Kyuhyun, a singer in the group Super Junior”. You blinked at him with a confused expression. Kyuhyun seemed content with your reaction. He snuck closer to you and slung an arm around you “Quite impressing huh?”

You rolled your eyes and slipped away from his arm. “In your dreams, singer boy”

“You know, every female in this country would kill to be in your position” Kyuhyun stated as he winked down at you. “The only one who’s going to get killed is you. My camera is still broken!” You glared viciously at him.

“Oh.. yeah…” Kyuhyun awkwardly scratched the back of his head. “Ehm.. we shouldn’t worry about that right now, the big problem is to escape all the reporters, they’re all over the town. And I really need to get back to my dorm.”

“Why are they after you anyways?” you asked.

“What part of being a singer in Super Junior did you miss?”

You just scoffed and walked closer to the road. You scanned the area and saw a clothes shop for ahjummas and a plan was formed in your head. You smirked.

“Come on singer boy, where going over there” you pointed at the shop. “Won’t the personal over there recognize me?” Kyuhyun asked suspiciously. “No, there are probably only old ladies working over there.” “Still, everyone knows who I am” Kyuhyun pouted at you. *I haven’t met such a conceited person in my entire life* you thought annoyed and started walking towards the shop.  “Hey, wait for me!”

 

You were right. The shop was run by an old lady with vision problems who mistook Kyuhyun’s for a girl.

“Such a tall and pretty woman! Although you’re kind of flat, you have nice features lower down” the old lady chuckled as she patted Kyuhyun’s . “Yah! I’m not a..mmmpf!” Kyuhyun started but you put a hand over his mouth. “Isn’t she?” you smiled amused. “Come on singer bo- eh, singer girl, let’s go look for clothes.”

“And what was that for?!” Kyuhyun whined as he watched you go through the clothing racks. “If you want to get back to you dorm without getting recognized by the reporters, you have to pretend to be a girl!” And with that said you pulled out a pink, hideous dress with a flower pattern on.

Kyuhyun’s eyes were on the verge to popping out. “NO. WAY.”