Chapter 2- Best Friends with money

Capture My Heart.

Kang Erin liked to think she was sensible. Patient, she was not. She wanted him to leave. 

She calmly looked into the eyes of her father, giving him a strained smile ,''Safe flight Dad.''

He didn't say a word. She wasn't worth his time. 

His time was worth billions.

''Bye Uncle.'' Marie and Di waved hesistantly, he gave them a grunt. He had been in business with their fathers since their diaper years.

 Kang Phamarceuticals was government contracted to every major hospital. 

Lee Elite Training helped to train both the armed forces and  the police. Di's family.

Kim Green Foods, was a grocery conglomerate that ran different 24/7 groceries all over the country and was the first to initiate the 'Green Intiative' in convincing the country that organic was the way to go. So a lot of millienials were growing their own food. 

Erin's best friends knew her better than anyone unlike her father, Di's father threw her an expensive birthday every year, she was turning 21 in a week. The theme was 'Masquerade.'

Marie's parents were divorced but still showered her with love and family trips. The divorced couple tried to make it work for their kids. Marie was the eldest, followed by her sister Bong Soo and her brother Minho. 

Marie had vacationed in France every summer since she was six, Di had countless tutor's , she knew five languages including English, Spanish, Japanese , Mandarin and France. Erin shared the same tutors with her friends. She was more passionate about art. 

Her father a precurred a most interesting painting. It was 250 million dollars.

Not even a smidge in her trust fund. 

''So what are our plans tonight?'' Marie broke her out of her thoughts.

''Sauna first, then some wine, foods and classic movies.''

''Oh...I want to see the Doris Day movie, 'A Touch of Mink.''' Di piped up.

Marie nodded.

Erin grinned. 

''Let's get ready then.''

''KAJJA!''


A/N Comment/Upvote/Subscribe

~CT


A/N

I hope you all liked this chapter.

Please don't forget to subscribe/comment/upvote

Always Keep the Faith

~Caribbeanpop17