Chapter 1- Best laid plans

Capture My Heart.

 

Deep underground near Dowon station, hidden behind a secret panel was a room.

In it, stood three young men all in their mid-20s', the oldest had light brown nearly blonde hair the  was cropped short with bangs, the middle one had black hair that was wind-swep to the right side and the youngest stood taller, he had dark brown hair that framed his face. 

The blonde nicknamed Joker, bit his lip looking over a map. He looked up from it as his phone vibrated.

He touched the screen and cursed, ''Aish!'

The other two men looked at him in concern, ''The painting was bought.''

The youngest Minhyuk began tapping rapidly on the laptop before him as the middle one L, looked over his shoulder.

''We have a name.''

''Kang Soren.''

''The painting is being moved to his house in Incheon.''

Joker scowled before looking at Minhyuk, ''Do you think you can have another set of layouts soon?''

Minhyuk nodded, ''Already drawing them up.''

L whistled, ''This man lives in a three story mansion.''

The trio began going over the layout.

Joker looked at L, ''I see that they have tight secretary.''

L shrugged, ''He's a billionaire, he probably has other priceless stuff. ''

''I got his itinerary.'' 

Minhyuk drew up the man's itinerary, ''He'll be out of his house for the new two days.''

Joker cracked his neck, ''Should be easy, we can always knockout out the guards.''

L smiled. 

''Then let's go gentlemen.'


A/N

Here is the first chapter.

Next is the OC's.

I hope you all like it.

Please don't forget to check out my other stories, but don't forget to subscribe/comment/upvote on this one.

Always Keep The Faith

~Caribbeanpop17