Chapter 5- Cat and Mouse.

Capture My Heart.

She ran blindly along the second floor zigzagging , she heard the rushed footsteps behind her. She felt a hand grab her robe. She didn't get very far to the pool. 

She was left in the black lingerie.

Erin scowled at the blonde.

She twirled her hand around his before throwing him over her shoulder, he landed on his feet. 

He was surprised.

''Just because I'm rich, doesn't mean I'm defenseless.'' He smirked.

She began fighting him in wing chun and Joker was keeping up with her.

I'm beginning to tire. 

He notice the building sweat on her forehead.

He grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back, she breathed heavily.

''I really hate you.''

He smiled behind her and whispered in her ears, '' And you're very interesting.''

Erin sighed as he marched her back to the main atrium.

Just as he was bending down to grab her disgarded robe, the sweat from her body made her trip, he caught her, twisting her so her body would fall on him.

Erin did not expect him to break her fall.

Erin also did not expect to kiss him.

His lips tasted like cherry.

She didn't know if its was the adrenaline that was ignited in her body, she closed her eyes.

His arms found her waist and he deepened the kiss.

The robber and the heiress had the same simultaneous thought, 'What am I doing and why does this feel good.'


 

Di was hidding in the pantry, she could hear him opening doors. Erin's kitchen was huge.

She held her breathe, she knew martial arts because being a billionaire's daughter was dangerous, being friend with Eri and Marie was a hazard. They had gotten kidnapped before. 

''Got you.'' L whispered yanking open the door with such force, Di let out a yelp and fell into his arms.

''I must say this is ..different.''

Di opened up an eye and held her breathe, his eyes were light brown.

She couldn't give into stockholm syndrome. 

She struggled in his arms.

L gave a deep laugh and righted their position.

''I'm done with this.''

She kneed his in his famly jewels and shoved him away from her.

''It's a good thing Minhyuk insisted on cups.'' He mumbled.

Di picked up to large sauce pans and twirled them like battons. 

''You're not taking me anywhere.''

''So the kitten's, got claws.'' He grinned and dodged a swipe to his head.


 

The sauna's steam was on full blast. No matter the sweat that incased her body, Marie refused to be captured. 

Marie was huddled in one corner.

She heard the door open.

She realized that the steam was being lowered.

He saw her.

She let out a gasp before running toward him.

He did not expect her to run between his legs. 

He tugs on her towel and Marie hurried to cover herself.

She was only wearing a thong.

Minhyuk felt the heat rise to his face, he held out the robe and she grabbed it.

Marie scowled at him.

''Mianhe.''

''You're sorry for undressing but not breaking in.'' She tilted her head to the side.

''You're one stranger robber.''

''Only with the best of intentions.''

''I'm sure that's what they all say.''

He grabbed arms and pulled out some zip-ties holding her hands in place.

He led her to the atrium.

He saw Joker looking red-face and L covered in flour.

They were both holding a girl.

The one in his hands looked at one of her friends, ''Erin, how did he get you.''

''My robe betrayed me.''

Erin looked at Di, ''Why are you covered in flour?''

''I'm sorry about the kitchen, there was a flour war. The flour won.'' Erin rolled her eyes.

''Marie, did you head directly into the sauna room?'' Marie nodded slowly.

''What are you going to do with us, cause if you're going to kidnap us, let me assure you , you won't get that very far. Our families are very well connected and by that I mean ....don't piss off our parents.'' 

''You can take the painting...I'm sure ...it's worth more.'' Erin bargained.

''Erin..but ...''Di stuttered out. Erin shook her head.

Joker's eyes narrowed.

''If we take this, what's the guarantee you won't tell the police anyway.''

''That monstrosity is worth more to my father than I am.'' She smiled sadly.

Joker signalled to L and Minhyuk to crap the painting. The security guards were knocked out. 

He looked after the girls and then each guy grabbed a girl and shoved her on his shoulder, they put them in Erin's room.

L let out an appreciative whistle. 

''There's a red suit case in there you can take.''

Erin pointed out, her red travel suitcase that had over 10 million dollars of spending money.

They placed each girl on her sleeping bag.

Joker smiled and the guys left.

''You gave him the bag.'' Di stated.

''It's only 10 mil, pocket change. He doesn't know about the other suitcases.'' Erin stated matter-of-factly.

''This is madness.'' Marie sighed.

''How are we getting out of these zip-ties.'' She continued.

''I just need a shoelace.''

''Okay Mcgyver.'' Marie nodded.

1 hour later.

Erin had called the police and the girls parents.

Her father was on his way back.

'That kiss.'


A/N Upvote/Comment/Subscribe

~CT