Chapter 3- Sleep Over.

Capture My Heart.

 

Erin padded downstairs to the sauna. The bigger pool was on the second floor on the East Corridor and the kitchen was on the West end.  Marie who had bought goods from home stepped closer to her friend.

She grinned before dumping the boxes into her friends arms. Erin staggered from the weight.

''Did you bake for an entire army?'' She complained as she struggled from the weight, Di took pity on her best friend and grab two boxes.

Erin sent her a grateful smile as they watch their maknae walk confidently upstairs like she owned the place.

''Remind me not to kill her.'' Erin sighed heavily.

''Don't killer. '' Di replied.

''I've got dibs.'' She added before smirking darkly.

Erin grinned bumping hips with her as they followed behind her friend.


Di and Marie sat on Erin's bed as she mumbled under her breath. They exchanged glances. 

''Okay..'' She announced before walking to the snack table that she had taken from the hallway.

''I've got the stuff!'' She pulled away the cloth to reveal tons of alcohol.

''Wow.'' Marie breathed out.

Di smiled ferally . ''I knew things were going to be fun.''

Marie pouted. ''But unnie...I'm not allowed to drink.''

Erin rolled her eyes. ''Who says you were getting any...it's for us.''

Di smacked her head. ''Pabo!''

''Yah!'' She whined.

''We aren't that irresponsible.'' Erin continued. ''Plus..it has tons of non-alcoholic drinks I can make.'' ''One drink and let's head to the sauna.''

The girls exchanged looks.

''Let's get started then.'' Di rubbed her hands before grabbing a bottle of Scotch and Burbon.

''I'm starting to feel hungry and too hot.'' Erin tugged on her robe.

''Are you heading to the kitchen?'' Erin nodded.

''Get me some food.''

Di sighed.

The hallway was silent, Erin wasn't alarmed she trusted the security system. 

She walked up the stairs coming onto an unsual sight.

Three figures were silently moving the new art piece her father bought.

She was being robbed in her own house.

''WHO ARE YOU?'' She yelled. The robbers seemed to freeze.

She almost cursed once she heard the sounds of the girls coming up behind her.

She drowned out her friends.

''Get them.''

She nudged Marie and Di to different directions of the house, she wasn't about to make it easy for the criminals.

''SCRAMBLE.''

 


 

 

A/N

Ello minions. .I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Please don't forget to subscribe to my stories/comment and upvote.

Always Keep The Faith

~Caribbeanpop17