Not Again

Thriller

          I stayed still hoping that the knocking would go away but it kept going. All of the guys stood up and gathered in a circle around me except for Changsub. He walked to the staircase and looked outside. I saw him tense up. I was starting to get worried. “Hide Melodii.” After hearing Changsub’s order everyone started shuffling me into a secret room behind their closet. “No matter what stay quiet. They can’t find you. Not again.” And with that Ilhoon closed the door to the secret room. I sat there hugging my knees to my chest, scared out of my mind. I strained my ears to hear what was going on outside. I heard some muffled voices that progressed to screaming and yelling. I heard someone burst into the closet that was hiding the room I was in. I squished myself into a dark corner and muffled my breathing. I heard some more rustling and scratching. It finally subsided and Peniel came and opened the door. As soon as I saw him I jumped up and hugged him. “What happened? I was so scared! Are you all okay?!” I was clinging onto him so hard he had to carry me out to the others. I was so shocked by everything. Plates and glass were broken and lying across the floor, things were ripped apart, and there were scratch marks everywhere. When I looked at everyone’s faces I could see soon to be bruises blossoming on their pale skin.

 

               

                   Hey guys~!!!! Hmmm what happened just now? Hmmm well guess you’ll have to keep reading!