Memories part 1

Thriller

                                                     Memories                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ~10 years ago~ I snuck out my window again and ran to the graveyard. I walked around a little while until I found the one I was looking for. I pushed certain letters on the stone and a hidden staircase appeared. I ran down it and found myself in a cozy little home. “Hey guys! I’m back!” I shouted letting them know I was there. My only friends came running to greet me. They were all boys and I was the only girl but whatever we didn’t care. They usually race to see who can get to me first and as usual Sungjae won. I was the youngest and Sungjae was the youngest of the boys. He was 3 years older than me. There were 7 boys living there by themselves. They had no parents. They told me the reason why they didn’t have families was because they were demons. I didn’t care though. I met them last year at the cherry blossom festival. I was eating with my parents but then we got separated somehow. I was walking in the graveyard and was crying really hard for my parents. I was really scared since I couldn’t find them and it was getting dark out. I finally sat down on a bench and cried. “Hey are you okay?” A voice whispered behind me. I turned around and saw 7 boys behind me. But they weren’t normal. Even I knew that. They had glowing eyes for Pete’s sakes! But I really didn’t care at that moment. They were only a little bit older than me and seemed worried. “I lost my mommy and daddy!’ I sniffled. “Oh well we can help you find them if you want.” One said. I jumped up and hugged them all and urged them to hurry and find my parents. We walked and talked for a while and I found out their names to. I also learned about where they lived and how to get in. I liked them a lot and they liked me a lot since I wouldn’t judge them for being demons. Whoever said that all demons were bad hasn’t met these guys. I soon saw my parents and before I ran to meet them hugged all of them. They gave me a pretty chain necklace with 7 charms on them, one from each of them. I promised to be back and here I am now.