Just a little story about Krishan #1

Annoyther Wolf Drama Version

Autumn is completely beautiful, it was the utterly perfect time for a late afternoon trip to the park. The leaves blowing gently in the warm and sunny autumn. Dogs ran to catch frisbees and a ball, stoped to drink water from a nearby creek. Kids laughed and plays.

 

Luhan contacted Kris to met him in the park. Gentle breezes blowing thru his hair as he sat under a shade tree. He quickly make it tidy, he hate the messing hair. Squirrels chased each other up and down trees in front of him. He waiting Kris, but it seems he would came late.

 

His 5th months baby squirmed in his bundle, he soothing his baby by humming kid’s song. Not far from him, there’s a man in black suit and black sun-glasses walked over him, hugged him and kissed his temple.

 

“I miss you, my deer.”

Luhan kissed back his husband so lovely on his lips, just a peck.

“And hello, my little prince.” Kris took his baby bundle from Luhan, then kissed him on the left cheek.

 

Luhan gave him a warm smiled as he caressed his baby's hair.

“He gained the weight.”

“Yeah, he’s ready to eat solid food.” Luhan gave him an answer.

“Is everything okay?” asked Kris while he looked back down at the bundle in his arms as he softly the child’s hair.

“EXO came to our house when I’m not at home, our neighbour who told me.” Luhan took a deep breath.

“You’re not at home? why?”

“I recently visited a farm with baby sehun, I’m not expecting him to react all that much, and I was amazed how interested he was in watching all the animals.”

“A farm?”

“Yes, a farm. But I think a trip to a zoo is a brilliant day out idea too. Can we go together ain this month?” asked Luhan, there’s a lot of hopes in his deep eyes, he would never give up to asked him to go out with their baby. He knew it hard but he would tried and tried.

 

Kris knew if Luhan would to cry, new tears were forming in his eyes as he thought his answer could hurt him.

“I’m sorry Luhan...”

“I know... and it must be hard to us.” He bowed his head, and his voice became faintly.

 

Sehun squirmed again in his dad’s arms, then he cried so loud. Kris hold him, rock him, and move him around but he couldn’t stop crying like he knew something bad happen to his parents.

 

Luhan and Kris couldn’t living together cause Kris didn’t want his enemies hurt Luhan and his baby, so he tried to hide his marriage life from them,  if he has a wife and son.