Sweet return

Fifty Shades of Kwon Jiyong

Almost 10 security personnel lost their job after the locked-in-incident happened 2 days ago.
Of course, Jiyong fired them out. He took a leave after that night and immediately called a meeting when he came back.

We're all into the conference room well prepared waiting for the life of a "congregation", Kwon Jiyong.
After a few minutes, he finally existed. As usual, no good morning greetings at all as he seated and started to scanned the files in front of him. He looked better than before. His Patrick J Adams suit perfectly fits him. Scrutinized every part of him to find imperfections but then I realize, it was just a waste of time. I don't know how long I was starring at him until Minzy, who's sitting beside me, slightly elbowed my arm. I, once glanced at her but my attention automatically turned back the beautiful creature in front of us.

"What's wrong Ms. Park?" Jiyong asked without looking at me but on the folder on his hand. I almost fell down on my seat when he noticed me. Holy ing !

"Sorry for being not around for 2 days, I got sick." He announced. The words HE-GOT-SICK kick my . HARD.
His hoarsely  voice tells it all.

"Are you okay now, Mr. Kwon?" es started to worry.

"Yeah. I guess."

**

Moments after, he started the meeting. New themes, subject, etc were implemented. Rules and restriction materialized. The exchanging of thoughts and opinions went fine. And ended, for the first time, with positive vibes around. No swearing. No pressure at all.

"Ms. Park, would you mind to stay for a while?" He said while the room got empty.  He offered me a seat as  I wondered why he asked me to stay when all of our plan has been settled a while ago with our discussion.


"So what can I help?" I asked while I placed ny on the chair  beside his.

"Let's talk." He said as he fix the papers and put everything on the side as he stood.

"Talk about what?" Damn Dara! What's with your question? Of course about business. What are even thinking?!

 "I mean, about my articles? Should I improved my writing skills?"

"What about last last night?" He loosened his tie and ed his collar as he moved a little closer but I pushed the chair backward. What the heck?

"Last last night? What's with last last night Sir?" My knees were shaking and it'll get worst if he won't stop starring at me. I don't know how to feel but I just wanted to collapse on his body. He really looked different than before. Even hotter? OMFG. He grab my hand and help me to get up off on my seat then he pulled me closer, much closer to him.

"I'm just wondering, how does it feel to ignored a person who's suffering from sickness?"

Honestly I heard nothing but my heart's thumping. I could feel his warmth breath into my face.

"And what actually you were hiding in there" He said as he looked down on my chest.  What the .
I supposed to squirmed out, yell and run out of my life before I surrender myself. My tongue tied and my words got stuck while he caressed my face.

"I've never noticed this beautiful face before." He placed a kiss on my cheeks. And after a while, that kiss went to my ear, my neck that gave heat and shiver all over my human body. I heard a moaned not knowing that sound was came from my throat. I could feel between his kiss, he smirked. He pulled down my pants along with my underwear and he instantly teased my as we both groaned.

"You're so wet."

 

 "What are you doing?" My voice was buffering.

"What do you mean what am I doing? Stop teasing and start ing? Or should I stop this?" He said while he entered his finger in. I let out another moan while his other hand run up to my chest and cupped .


"Stoppp.. Please. Stop.."