The Submissive meets The Dominant

Fifty Shades of Kwon Jiyong

Dara's POV

I'm a journalist. I'm beautiful. I'm the best. Everybody knows that.
But there's still someone against it.
My New Boss. Our New President. Our new leader. The very dominant of all.
Our environment  has changed once he stepped in. Everything has changed.


**

At exactly 9 in the morning, Mr. Kwon Jiyong made his way through his office.
I could sense that everybody was tense whenever they saw the dominant but yet handsome person like him.
I've witnessed how the blotchy employees transformed into fake angels when Mr. Kwon passed by.
Then I found myself standing on the hallway, holding the files that I'm going to report in front of him today.
I walked after him along with his executive assistant.
As he seated on his throne and fixed himself for an instant, I handed him the documents and the finished article of mine.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Your requested documents and my article to be publish-------------------------"

My mouth automatically shut down when he looked up on me. He cut my words by his gaze. Omy gawd. What's happening? I shook my head. And I saw he smirked. . Blame his gorgeousness.
He abruptly scanned the papers while I stand in front of him, waiting for his precious reaction.
Awkward silence covered the room when he finally responded.

"That's it?" He said sarcastically. What? That's it? T. He caress his forehead as if he got an headache.
What the hell is he trying to imply now?

"I don't get why your previous manager called you the best. Is that what you can do? Even a high schooler could make a commodity like what you just reported."

After his unpleasantly comment, instead of slap him in the face, I picked up the folder and flashed him my best smile.

"Noted Sir."

I just won't let him ruin my day. I'm about to exit when his assistant winked at me.

"It's okay." he whispered.

I smiled at him and  glanced for the last time at Kwon Jiyong who's busy on his laptop.

"Sometimes, the ordinary things could be made extraordinary. Just learn how to appreciate, Sir." I bravely said when he stood and came closer.

 


"We'll said. But this is business Ms. Park. If you know what I mean."