fate is fate

Fifty Shades of Kwon Jiyong


It's raining so hard and why do the I forgot my effing umbrella. All of my coworkmates were already left out  the office.
and I think I have nothing else to do but wait until the pouring rain stops than to get wet and wild.
It's getting cold, so I went back into the building to get a cup of coffee  when I heard weird noises inside of Mr. Kwon's office. I sneak a peek on the slightly opened door and I saw him looking for something that he can't seem to find and then dialed his phone.

"Where the is my key?!" He shouted as if he's talking with a deaf person on the other line. "My car's key! Damnit! I can't find it in here!"

I heard him shouting, even the building right next to us could heard his effing voice. I'm about to leave when he unfortunately noticed me.

"Hey" He called my attention but I pretended I heard nothing.

"Dara?" I froozed all of a sudden when he mentioned my name. I glanced at him and waved my hand.

"Oh Mr. Kwon. You there!" I faked a laugh. "I just heard weird noises from your room. You know. I didn't meant to interupt you. Sorry. I gotta go. Excus---"

"Would you like to come in?"

"Wha?" I actually got shocked. I didn't expect him to be the way he is right now. I mean, he hates me, he always ignores me. But he invited me to come in. I should say, no thanks, but my feet automatically stepped in and even said

"wwhat's up?" Oh noo. This is not how to act in front of your boss.

"Well. I'm looking for my car's key. Mr. Lee told me he puts the key over my table but it was nowhere to be found" He explained while starring at me. Oh gawd.

"Ohw let me help you then" I abruptly said to depart from his glare. Then we started the key haunting. His office was so clean and organize. I can barely see any dirt stain. How can I dare touch those things? Where should I start searching?
He was sitting on the couch inspecting his suitcase for the 3rd time, hoping that the lost key was hiding in there. Meanwhile, a glistening object under the bunch of files beyond his table caught my eyes.

"Is this what we're looking for?" I handed him the object and excused myself fo an instant when I heard the rain had almost stopped. and besides, it's already late so really need to go.

"Oh wait. I'm also about to go. Where do you live? I'll drive you home." He offered me a ridea and since he gave an acceptable option, I  conceded his proposal.

"Sure, I'm just---------" My words automatically hanged when I can't pull the effing door. Jiyong noticed me having a hard time gaping upon the exit door. "What happened?" he asked while I let him open  the door but he also failed.

". We're stuck."

What the hell. This can't be happening. It's just 8:30pm and the security should check all the facilities before closing the building. And they're 24/7 on duty if I'm not mistaken.
I knocked on the door and screamed for help and then for a short moment,  seconds later, the electricity shut down. Jiyong and I both cursed. I panicked while he got his phone and dialed his personnel's number.

"pick up the phone, damnit!" I heard him whispered. I also take a look on my phone when unfortunately, the old mobile was lacked of its signal.

"no one's answering my call."

"What do you mean?? We're going to stay here all night??!"

"Obviously Ms. Park because we're locked!"