The first time

Fifty Shades of Kwon Jiyong

It's been two hours since we got stuck in his room with no electrical sources at all.  I'm perplexed on the couch, waging the piece of paper on my hand to my face to produce some wind cos I could feel, it's getting hot in here and I'm kinda suffocating. I stood on my seat and hammered the door, for the 544113413th times, I thinked, or am I just overreacting? I groaned, gaudily, that Jiyong could hear. He's been in the restroom for almost 1 hour. I wondered, what the hell or miraculous
he's doing by himself. I put an ear on the restroom door to get an idea but I heard nothing. No rustling sound. No skeptical noise.

"Uhmm. Excuse me. I also need to pee." I knocked in between of my plea. Still, No answer. "What are you doing in there, Sir, huh?" I chuckled a bit when he finally ..... moaned?! Holy ! What the hell?! I stepped back when the doorknob twisted and door slowly sliding. I hugged myself and covered my healthy chest with my purse. ! I've waited until he come out and his pale and tired angelic face welcomed me but he instantly collapsed on the floor.


"What the heck?" I cursed and run to him. I tried my best to get him up but his too heavy that we both gave in. His body above me. Great.

"Ah Mr. Kwon? YOu're kinda heavy, you know?" I carefully pushed him away. I felt the heat from his skin that gave shiver into mine. He's sick? I throbed his forehead and he's really in' sick. "Since when you're not feeling well?!" I scolded him like a kid who doesn't eat the veggies on his plate. So what am I  gonna do? We're locked in and I'm not familiar in his office.

"Tell me, where's your medicine kit?" I've waited for his answer while I tried my best to helped him shut on the couch.

"I don't have" He softly whispered and then got back to sleep, in fetal position, which he occupied the whole lounge.

"What?!" I sighed deeply. While standing watching him shivers. I cupped my face, thingking twice if I should lend him my coat. He's cold and sick. But I'm just wearing a candra. What the hell?!

"I..I'mm cold....... Give me your ing coat.." He's voice vibrating. He's not lying.


"Ohw men.."