❤ Chapter 4 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

I got to the gym and my best friend, Bora, came up to me with a huge grin plastered onto her face.

"Jaehwa!" She squealed and we gave each other a tight hug. See, Bora has been my best friend even since birth. Our moms we're best friends in college and now wer're best friends. Since we're best friends, she's met Youngjae and the rest of the guys. She has a huge crush on Daehyun. But since she's only 16, she doesn't have her hopes up to get together with him.

"Let's hang out after practice, arraso?" She asked using ageyo on me. She's always been the cutesy, girly type.

"Arraso." I smiled. We both went to our lockers and soon, practice started.

 

After practice, I went my locker and saw 6 messages from the guys. They were all telling me to meet up with them and that's when Youngjae called.

"Yobesayo?" I answered.

"Dongsaeng~" Youngjae's cheery voice said over the phone. I took out my thing and put on my clothes.

"What do you want?" I asked. "Damn, girly. So moody." Youngjae teased. "Well the guys and I wanted to a relaxing day at... Lotte World!" His voice boomed through my phone. I huge grin spread across my face. I haven't been to Lotte World in forever! Then I remembered Bora.

"Oppa... Bora and I wanted to hang out today though." I pouted. "Oh. That's alright! Just bring her along!" Youngjae said. I smiled even more. 

"Bora!" I called over my shoulder. "Mhm?" She said grabbing her things from her locker.

"Let's go to Lotte World! Youngjae and the guys are going." I said cheerfully. Her face turned red. "Ani. It's fine..." She said and closed her locker. I pouted and grabbed her arm.

"Unnie, please?" I said using ageyo in my voice. She only a few days older than me but I call her 'unnie' anyways. She pressed her lips together and shook her head. I glared at her and turned around with my phone to my ear. I covered my mouth and spoke.

"Oppa, put Daehyun on the phone and convice Bora to come." I said. He chuckled and the phone was passed on to Daehyun. I turned around and I saw Bora walking away.

"Unnie, wait!" I yelled. I chased after her and she turned around. "Talk to Youngjae." I said and grinned. She let out a sigh and took the phone.

"Yobesayo?" She answered. "Bora~" Daehyun said cutely. She her got huge and her face got red. "Come on~ Let's go to Lotte World~ Please?" She was frozen and I was almost about to die laughing. First of all, her reaction was HILARIOUS. Second of all, Daehyun could not pull off ageyo. Well, in my opinon.

"A-a-arraso." She stuttered. "Ahh~ Komawo, Bora~ Now we can hang out!" He exclaimed. She grinned and nodded. "Alright." "Okay, see you soon Bora!" Then he hung up. She was still frozen and I took my phone from her.

"He-he was talking to me." Bora said. "He always talks to you. Now, come on!" I yelled. We grabbed our things and ran out the door.


Hey guys~ I had this a hidden chapter... I dunno why tho xD so how about if Daehyun did this to you? How would you react? Personally, my B.A.P bias is Zelo but I would fangirl if he did this to me >.< I'm also sorry I don't update as much. I'm not allowed to use my laptop, only if I do chores or if I need something from but other than that, I'm not allowed but I sneak it when my sister isn't home cx

But yeah. Mianhae...

Subscribe, comment, and upvote~

Love you guys! XOXO

-HelloKitty143