❤ Chapter 21 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

"Zelo, let go!" I yelled. His grip tightened around my wrist. I winced in pain and gave him a glare. I yanked my arm but he just kept tightening and tightening his grip.

"You're hurting me!" I yelled.

"Well, you're hurting me!" He exclaimed. MY eyes widen and my mouth dropped a little. His expression turned into a shock expression that replaced his angry one. I yanked my arm away since he loosened his grip and I slapped him as hard as I could.

"I'm hurting you?! I'm pretty sure I dislocated my wrist!" I said while tears of pain flowed out of my eyes.

 

Zelo has been acting weird. Jongup left a few weeks ago since his family needed to leave to go to America for a month or two because something happened. Ever since then Zelo has been the worst he's ever been. We get into more fights than usual. Like 3 fights in less than a day. He hurts me physically too. Not badly like I have bruises. I'm not surprised. We always hit each other but not this much.

I even worry about the guys now. Himchan and Yongguk have been more aggressive. Yongguk yelled at me for wearing a band t-shirt and a skirt yesterday. I thought it was pretty cute but not to him. He even almost slapped me. Himchan did the same thing but he yelled at me for not covering up my legs before practice.

I'm pretty sure Daehyun, Youngjae, and Jongup are the only normal ones.

 

"I like you, Jaehwa!"

I turned around from my stomping scene. My eyes widened and I froze in place. What did he say? Did he just say that he likes me? 

"I like you, Jaehwa." Zelo said, his voices even closer to me. I turned around and our eyes met instantly. I stared at him in awe and he wiped my tears away.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. It just makes me so angry seeing you with another guy. I can't express my feelings without hitting or yelling. I'm so sorry, Jaehwa. I never intended to hurt you." His face began inching closer and closer to mine. I almost gave in but I pushed him quick enough.

"Zelo, I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way." And with that I ran away.


Hey guys! I'VE BEEN SO CAUGHT UP ON MY NEWEST STORY I'M SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE UPDATES ;-;

I'm sorrry cx

Subscribe, comment, and upvote!

Love you guys! XOXO~

-HelloKitty143