❤ Chapter 5 ❤

Living with my brother, his friends, and a HUGE JERK

We got to the apartment soon enough and burst through the door.

"I'M HOME AND BORA IS WITH ME!" I yelled. Bora and I ran to my room and dropped our things there then ran back out, to the kitchen where the guys were eating dinner.

"You're too loud when you come home." Zelo groaned. I smirked and nudged him as I took a seat next to him and Bora. "Shut up." I said. He scoffed. "You're telling me to shut up? Didn't you hear what I said earlier?" He said while his soup. Bora and I hi-fived and joined them for breakfast.

 

"So when are we going to Lotte World?" I asked Youngjae eagerly. He was doing the dishes and Bora & I were sitting on the counter.

"Did it ever cross your mind that it's winter and we only did this to have you guys get home and eat breakfast with us?" Youngjae grinned. Bora and I crossed our arms and pouted.

"That's cruel." Bora said. Youngjae laughed and wiped his hands. "You guys are so cute." Youngjae said while pinching our cheeks. We stuck out our tongues out at him and he laughed.

"Well, I'm going to go outside." He said while pulling something out of his pocket. I already knew what it was.

"Oppa," I started and got off the counter. Youngjae looked at me and I grabbed his wrist. "Please don't." I whispered. He pressed his lips together.

"Jae, I'll be alright." He said. "It could hurt you." I replied. "I'll stop later but it can wait now." Younjae said. I let go of his wrist and he pulled out the box of cigarettes. 

"Guys!" Youngjae yelled. Yongguk, Daehyun, and Himchan came and they all went outside. I sighed. They all have their schedule for smoking and drinking. I've tried to stop them but I can't.

"They'll regret it." Bora said. She was still sitting on the counter. I sighed and sat on the ground. "But I can't lose Youngjae. I don't want to live with my aunt or uncle." I said.

That's when Jonggup came in. "Jaehwa, why are you sitting on the ground? Here." He held out his hand. I smiled and took his hand and got up. 

"Thanks." I said. "Mhm." He repiled with a smile. "Hey let's go out. All 4 of us." Jonggup suggested. "4?" I asked. "Yeah. You, me, Bora, and Zelo." He smiled. Bora jumped off the counter and he clasped her hands together.

"Yes!" Bora said happily. "I heard my name." Zelo said while he was walking down the stairs. 

"Alright. I'm going to change and I'll be back." I said. "I need to chage too." Bora followed me to my room.

 

"Here, wear this." I said as I threw clothes at Bora. "Thanks." She said as she caught them.

We left our room and we noticed that we were sorta matching with the guys. Jeans, varsity jackets, tees, high tops, and beanies.

"This is how they identify a group." Bora joked. "A group of dancers." Jonggup said. "Correction: A group of dancers AND gymnasts." I said. "Let's just go." Zelo said.

"Fine then Mr. Moody Pants." I teased. "Shut the f-" Jonggup cut him off before he could finish. "Watch your mouth." He warned. Zelo looked back and I stuck my tongue out at him then he flicked me off. Which earned him a hit on the head from Bora.

 


Hey guys! So the last chapter was hidden and I didn't notice until now... I wrote it a week ago! I'm so stupid =_=  Don't you love how Jaehwa and Zelo interact? xDD

Subscribe, comment, and upvote~

Love you guys! XOXO

-HelloKitty143