An End.

Him & Her

"Friends?" She scoffed, a hint bitterness in it. "Friends. Do you even know what you just suggested? Did you just say that we could be friends again?"

 

She slapped him hard right across the face, this time the tears spilling. And all the boy did was remained quiet.

 

"Don't do this. Do you think we were meant to be friends? How can I be okay with just being friends with you!"

 

Anger, sadness and most of all fear took over all of the girl's emotion. She has no control over it anymore. All she knows is that she needs him and she wants him back.

 

Because if he still loves her, why is he doing this?

 

Up until this point, the boy still refused to say anything.

 

"Turn back, don't walk away. I'm still here. Please."

 

She begged.

 

But the answer she got was a bitter, "Stop wasting your time on me."

 

She slapped him again.

 

"I said no. It was worth it. The time spent together was the happiest. You are now taking my happiness away. I'm not allowing you to do that. How could you even thought of that? To want me to smile and shine again when you are taking away everything." She stared coldly, her tears refusing to stop.

 

"Even tho there will be scars but time-"

 

"Don't give me bull. These kind of scars will never be heal. There are a few kinds of scar. These kind are the kind which even if the scar itself doesn't hurt, it's still there. And because it's still there, just by it's existence, it's enough for one to break into pieces again."

 

She took in a deep breath and started out, determined.

 

"You know what, I am not allowing the both of us to have these kind of scars in our lives. Watch me. I will make you turn back. So there will be no regrets in our lives. For all the mistakes I've done, I will use this chance, to make it up, be responsible for it and for you to come back to me. So just for one time, forgive me. Don't leave me, don't say goodbye."

 

Yet, that speech was ended with an uncontrollable sob.

 

"I beg you. . ."

-
I found this so yeah.