chap 6

Look at Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyukjae held his head in frustration due to his job, and it's only the second day after he had come to work but he felt want to immediately cease. As he had thought, the business job was very boring. Not only that, the work is also too complicated for him, but it will quickly changed his mind when Sungmin going to guide him. He will be more eager to work, but when Sungmin is not there, he would begin to complain again. It may be more difficult for him, but soon he must become accustomed to his job.

 

He stretched his body and got up from the chair, then grab a cup of coffee that has been provided in the dispenser. To eliminate stress on his head, he chose to walk out onto the veranda that was in his office. Breathe the morning air is still quite fresh, even though the clock is showing at 12:00 pm, but the air outside it still feels very airy, of course, because the company has many large trees and shade, allowing fresh air hanging around. He leaned against the wall, sipping coffee aroma before drinking it.


"Aahh, this is called life" he said, but not long after that, his relaxed feeling disturbed by a knocking sound coming from outside the office door. "Come in" he said a bit louder, so that person outside the door to hear.


Sungmin came into the room, he got confused, because do not find owner the voice everywhere. But he soon realized where Hyukjae was, after seeing a shadow near the veranda. Hyukjae smiled so wide when he saw Sungmin coming.
 


"There you are, I thought you had run away from your work"
 


"Yeah, I almost did it, lucky you came here so I resigned my intention to do so, coffee hyung, do you want it?"

 

"No thanks, I just want to give you this" Sungmin shows a folder to Hyukjae. Hyukjae hope it was not a job to be done it again, because other jobs are still neglected, not yet he finish it all. Hyukjae put down his coffee and then he took the folder given by Sungmin and see what's inside.

 

"What is it hyung? An internship request?? "He asked, Sungmin nod



"Yeah Hyuk, an internship request from the SM University. I just get this request from the head of the University who want to send their students to intern here

 

 "So, what should I do??" Sungmin rolled his eyes because of the slow connection from Hyukjae, to understand what to do.

 

"All you have to do is, do you accept it or not?" Hyukjae thought for a moment before deciding, he did not really matter accept student interns at his father's company, but the one thing that makes him possible slight headache and had to re-think, the name of the university was , he was sure not wrong read or hear the name of the university was the SM University, where Donghae learning. Not that he does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter