OH!!

Look at Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Ngghhh ..." Donghae move sideways in his sleep, but something made ​​him stop moving. He had opened his eyes, and was surprised to see a pair of hands holding his waist. He want to slap that arm away, but not, so as he soon remembered that it is Hyukjae's arm.

Flashback

After a walk for some fresh air, Hyukjae was bored and planning to go back home. In contrast to Donghae, he did not look bored and always spread smiles everywhere, especially on the girls passing by give him a smile. But when the girls smiled at Donghae, Hyukjae give gaze annoyance to them, making the girls frowning and pouting him from behind. He did not know why he was upset when the girls smiled at Donghae, maybe he's just jealous of Donghae, he thought.
 


" Donghae, let's go home, I'm tired" he said, turning toward the road heading back to the house, followed by Donghae who immediately walked behind him. Donghae confused why Hyukjae so not like him, what exactly is wrong with him. He does not know, he hopes one day Hyukjae would not upset him again. He walked with his mind, without him knowing, he fell into the holes in the road. He screamed in pain as his knee was injured, Hyukjae that walking in front of him directly turned around and walking toward him.



" Donghae!! Why you do not always carefully!! You always did, you do not ever pay attention to the road in front of you, you are really stupid!! " Hyukjae snapped at him. Donghae just looked down, he felt his heart more pain than his knee. "Now, come on  let's stand" Hyukjae held out his hand, to help Donghae up from their places. Donghae was silent, he did not take the hand Hyukjae, he stood with his strength itself, but because of his knee so pain he finally sat back.
 


" You are stubborn!! Quickly hold my hand "Donghae shook his head would not " Aissshh!! Okay okay, you walk alone!! I'm going to leave you here" Hyukjae really annoyed now, he just wanted to help but was rejected. So he went first, leaving Donghae was still sitting on the sidewalk. Donghae trying to stand up once again, but he fell back. He gave up because could not stand up, his knee is very pain. He looking forward to try to see Hyukjae, but Hyukjae is not there anymore, Hyukjae really go, Hyukjae left him alone on the sidewalk street. Tears formed in his eyes, and fell down his cheeks. Finally he cry sobbing alone on the sidewalk. Lucky streets were deserted, so no one saw him cry like a little boy lost. " I'm stupid" he muttered over and over, cursing himself for make Hyukjae upset once again.
 


" Stop crying " He was suprise when he heard the voice from behind him, he turned around and saw Hyukjae come carrying something in his hand   " I will not leave you pabo!, I just looking for plaster to your injury" Donghae was surprisingly to see him, Hyukjae kneeling in front of him and put a plaster on the injured knee " Done !!, now let's go home, I'll piggyback you" Hyukjae turned toward the back, ready to piggyback Donghae. Donghae hope this is not a delusion, he still could not believe Hyukjae did not leave it off by himself, and now has been to treat injury in his knee.



" Donghae??? " Hyukjae called him once again, make Donghae wake of his mind. He did not want to make Hyukjae upset, he slowly got up and climbed into the back of Hyukjae. Hyukjae stood up slowly and took Donghae on his back. During the walk, none of them are talking. Hyukjae could hear Donghae was still sobbing on his back.

" Hyukki * sobs * "

" Humm" Hyukjae hummed in answer

" Ummm .. Thank you "Hyukjae did not answer, he just nodded his head. Donghae who was on his back, just to feel how warm the back of Hyukjae, made ​​him feel a sleepy and fell asleep.

 

0==0
 


Finally after a few minutes walk, Hyukjae arrived at the Donghae's house,  he rang the bell, but no one opened the door. Once again he rang the bell , still no open the door. suddenly his eyes quickly diverted by something on the table at the terrace house



It was a memo that contains the message, that Donghae's parents are went out. Hyukjae sighed, his back was sore and stiff, he want to wake up Donghae, but he did not have the heart for wake him. So without wasting time he took Donghae to his house. Same with Donghae's parents, his parents also went out.  But he still could get into the house because he have the spare key. He will always took a spare key if a time his mother and father went out.



After enter into the house and locked the door, he went to his the bedroom , who there is in 2nd floor. Arrive in his bedroom, he dropped Donghae carefully into his bed, but his elbow accidentally touched Donghae injured knee so wake him from his sleep. Donghae winced in pain in his knee. His eyes looked around the room, he did not recognize this room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter