I Skip the Class

Monalisa

“Kai!” Sehun yelled. “Kai!”

“Ah? Eh? What’s wrong?” A tanned boy asked.

Sehun pointed at the wicket. Enemy team scored a goal after their striker stole the ball from the Day-Dreaming Kai.

“A goal? How come?”

“You did nothing when he took your ball,” Sehun told him.

“Sorry,” he apologized.

The game has end with final score 4-2 for visitor’s team. Kai even scored a goal on her own nest. Lucky that was only a friendly match, not the real championship.

“Kai,” The coach mentioned Kai’s name. “Kai, I know something is bothering you. But be a pro. Don’t let your problem in to the field.”

“Sorry.”

@@@

 

“Krystal,” Sulli called a name.

It was the third time Sulli called Krystal’s name. So, Sulli finally gave up by word. She called for her by a poke.

“W, what’s up?”

“I asked you; how was your exam?” Sulli kindly repeated her question.

“I want to go to the toilet,” she sighed. She left her class and walked unidirectional.

All of a sudden, Krystal met up with Kai that just finished his – failed – practice. With sweat flooded his body, he passed Krystal. He didn’t even greet nor look at her.

But six steps after he left her, he turned his body.

Did he always to be like this? The only thing he can do was just stared at her back on a daze.

 

Oh oh oh oh oh

Oh baby say yes, baby say yes

I am looking at you in a daze

 

Bruk! Krystal fell down on the floor.

With no second thought, Kai ran as fast as he could, came towards Krystal. Oh, right. Krystal fainted. Her body was so pale and cold.

“Krystal?” Kai tried to wake her up.

But Kai didn’t take her to the school’s doctor. He took her to the car park, to his car; White Hyundai Genesis. He left the school. Skip the class.

 

@@@