I End This Story

Monalisa

“Ngg….” Krystal opened her eyes slowly. “Wh, where am I?”

Kai smiled happily as he saw Krystal finally woke up. “You are on my car.”

“Kai?!” She surprised.

“Are you sick? What do you feel now?” Kai asked with concern.

“Queasy,” Krystal answered. “Dizzy.”

“Have you eat? What time did you sleep last night?” Realized that Krystal might be hungry, he took something from his bag. It looked like a sandwich. “Eat it.”

“Thanks,” she said. “I… didn’t eat last night. Also not sleep.”

“Why did you?”

Krystal swallowed her sandwich and replied, “It was so silent. My house.”

“You don’t like to be alone?” His brow furrowed; he confused. “Didn’t you used to live by yourself since two years ago? Haven’t you accustomed to? Ah. Jessica noona must be came back already to California. What about your parent? They live on Aussie now?”

What do you feel when a boy amazingly know everything about your family? Yeah, that’s what Krystal feel now. “They moved to Brazil yesterday.”

“You spent your last night by videocall with your parent, and you forgot to sleep. Right? I know, you miss them so badly. But it’s not wise to disregard your health. Your parent must be angry if they know.”

“How did you know?” asked Krystal.

Kai gulped. He didn’t have any other choice than admit it all. “You said I didn’t do a great step to get closer with you. Yeah, eng, maybe I was wrong. I wanted to know you first before I confess, but you kept ignore me. So, I… picked this way.”

“Sulli,” Krystal nodded her head.

Ah, that’s why Sulli said that Kai always annoys her. Looked like Kai’s way was a back street one. Hmmm. A bit unique. Note it; just a bit. Well, he’s just different with all of those boys.

“But you neglected me on school,” Krystal accused. “Just the same.. with them..”

“Maybe,” he agreed.

“Yeah.”

“But, Krystal, listen to me,” Kai looked at Krystal’s eyes deeply. “I like you. My feel for you is never less. It’s even increasing in each day. Okay, it’s just a like, not a love. I don’t want to love you if you don’t start to like me.”

“That’s your problem,” Krystal pulled up her shoulder.

 Kai made his lips closer to Krystal’s. Krystal turned her face, made Kai smiled and thought, ‘this girl is really a special one’.

“You hate to be alone. But why did you keep yourself from people? You ignored all those boys.”

“Don’t you know?” Krystal spoke with a soft voice. “Being called as a pretty is really a happiness for girl. They all say I’m pretty. They all want to be my boyfriend. They ask me to go the the prom, mall, exhibition. But what about on class? Eat on the canteen? Why don’t they never ask me to? Am I just an..”

“Art? Masterpiece?” Kai cutted her words. “Monalisa.”

“Monalisa. Are you also a visitor of Louvre Museum?”

That answer made Kai even more and more amazed to Krystal. Krystal was not only a pretty and cool, but really smart. He then showed off his great white teeth on a bright smile. “Yeah. Yes, I’m one of the tourist.”

They two looked at each other with no conversation ‘till Kai reached Krystal’s hand. Krystal shocked, of course. But before she had a chance to protest, Kai told her a great words.

“But I came to Louvre not for seeing Monalisa, for amazed by DiCaprio’s hand work. I came there to break the glass that limitted Monalisa with the world. I didn’t come by bare hand. I brought the paint to gave some color to Monalisa, because I know Monalisa didn’t like to be alone. Ah, right, take it as; Kai came to Louvre to bring the future, bright future, to Monalisa. To you.”

Inside of his heart, Kai wanted to kicked his mouth so badly. ‘Oh, Kai! Where did you get all of those silly word? I want to vomit by my own words!

“Hmm,” Krystal gave no reaction.

But….. suddenly…. Krystal laughed. She laughed.

Damn! She was over pretty when she laugh!

“Unfortunately the security come and be angry at you,” she said, by a smile still patterned on her face.

“And dump me from Louvre. Great. I’ve been rejected two times.”

No. Kai didn’t want to show his anger now. Not in front of his favorite girl. So he just turned his head to the window and closed his eyes. Deep sighed.

“The security change that broken glass together with a new one. They don’t want other visitor to get any closer with Monalisa as Kai did. But really, really unfortunately you haven’t stepped back. You locked on the glass with Monalisa. The security laugh at you as you protest them. They say, ‘It was your fault. You dare to come, and the punishment is you are not allowed to go out!’” She continued her answer. Another laugh heared from her.

Kai didn’t believe what he just heard. “You..?”

“Yeah?” Krystal asked innocently.

“A second is really can change the world. Aish! How come I already love you!” He pulled Krystal body and with no think, he made his red lips into one witih her peach lips. Oh, yeah, he kissed her.

He made the Monalisa him.

 

You never know

That you might become my girl

That I might end up looking at you again

Without any word, on your expressionless face

You are laughing, as you are moving further away

 

-END-

 

PS : This was the first part of my Oneshoot Series ^^

What Oneshoot Series is? Well, I made a series of KaiStal. But on each part, I made it onsehoot so that you don’t need to wait until this serial “Completed” to read it. On the next episode, meet the man who TRAP-ped!