Omona Baozi !

Only the Funniest EXO Gifs .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

  

 

Bonus :

Kyungsoo the bully .

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wohoo , Short-fic time ! Let's start shall we ?

 

So here we go . One day , your parents told you that a new family have moved in meaning that you have received a new neighbour ! Wohoo , you're so excited since you're a loner type and didn't had any neighbours for years . You can't wait until morning comes so that you can meet your long-awaited neighbours . The morning came , but damn it ! You overslept . You only wake up when you heard sound of vehicle's engine coming from your neighbour's house . 

You felt so dissapointed watching their car being drove away from their house . You miss the chance to meet them . It takes you only a moment for your eyes to be attached to the window just a few meters away from yours . You notice someone , some movements ...

  

You stare at him . He , too stares at you when he realized you are watching him . And he moves closer to the window ..

You just can't take your eyes off him . He is just .. so stunning . He suddenly smiles ...

And that smile turns to laugh .

 

He is laughing at you ? You takes a glance at a mirror in your room and finally realise how foolish you looked . With your hair untidy * more to messy actually since you just woke up * . You just look like a crazy woman . You turn to that guy again and you see him ..

  

You quickly runs to get shower . What a day ! Ughhhh , being embarassed in front of the-most-cutest-and-stunning-guy-neighbour-you-have-ever-met-so-close . You facepalm yourself over and over again . Think about it once again , you think you just found a crush !  But how can you face him after all of this embarassment ?

The next morning , you wakes up earlier than usual . You open your curtain to watch * actually stalk * your new handsome neighbour . You are quite suprise to see that he is earlier than you ...

He is practising again . Just like before , his dance moves are amazing . Then he notices you , again .

You want to run away , but no , no , you can't . You have to make up for yesterday incident . So , you takes courage to wave at him . At first , he is like ...

  

Then , he ..

Wow , first step result to success ! You suddenly becomes braver , you takes a small whiteboard and write your name on it . He reply ,

* just pretend that he wrote his name on the whiteboard for the sake of this story * 

So , here we go . Day by day , you both keep contacting through this so-called whiteboard conversation . You became friends just like that . Every morning , after getting shower and breakfast you will open the curtain of your window and find this guy , Jongin , dancing in his room , he will stop dancing when he notice you , and go to his window , and smile . He will take the whiteboard and you guys will start your conversation , but you never talk to each other face to face directly , and you never hear his voice . But , seeing his smile , is enough for you . It became your daily routine .

There's nothing you want more . You wish the time to stop . Let it froze , at this moment  .

Until one day , ...

It's different . You smiled to him , like always .  But he ...

Did he just ignored you ? What happen ? What's wrong with him ? Well , maybe you have mistaken . Maybe he didn't see you . So , you smile again this time . you wave your hand .

But he ignores you again . He then close his curtain which makes you suprise .Have you done something wrong ? Is he angry with you ? Why would he ignore you ? You cannot help but to think of that the whole day . 

  Day passes . And you never see Jongin again .You miss him , a lot . But he never open the curtain agains . Maybe he hated you . You want  to meet him , go to his house and meet Kim Jongin , ask him what is wrong . You want to do that so bad , but you can't . You didn't have the courage , and you have your own ego . You have shame ,  why would you go to some guy house and ask him to talk to you ? Ridiculous ! So , you just let it that way , eventhough you miss him so freakin' bad .

 One night , it is raining heavily . You were awaked from your sleep . You open your curtain and see ..

Jongin ? What is he doing ? Dancing in the rain ? Is he out of his mind ? You run down to the first floor of your house . Picks up an umberella and go outside . You are worrying about him . Why would he dance in this heavy rain ? Wouldn't he get sick ? You open your door and Jongin is ...

" Kim Jongin . " That words comes out of your mouth . Jongin looks at you , suprised .

It his first time hearing your voice , and this is the first time you both meets without any windows , or walls blocking you . You both are in awe . Believe it or not , this is true , he is standing in front of you , and you are standing in front of him . He calls your name , but then he turns away . You feels dissapointed , very dissapointed . There's no doubt he hates you . You watch his back while he is slowly walking away from you . Unexpectedly , that Kim Jongin who just walk away from you just now , turn back , heading to you , and hugs you .

" I'm sorry , I want to , but I can't . " That's it . The first words except your name and the last ones that he say to you . He let go of you and walk into his house . You are standing there , startle . The umber

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter