100th | Last Chapter .

Only the Funniest EXO Gifs .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's our last chapter in this story . So here's gifs , bonus , and SPAM ! SPAM ! SPAM !

  

  

  

 

“We are ONE! Annyeong haseyo EXO-imnida!”

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

    

  

  

  

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also , as I promised you chapter 100th is gonna be special ? And here's a short-fic about you and Baekhyun . I actually thought of writing this story as a one short before this , but since I have to make something 'special' for this last chapter , I decided to throw it in here . Before this , I thought of naming this story , " Lol , You're Byun Baekhyun ? Stop Bluffing , Imma ! " Ugh , what a lame title right ? Haha , whatever . Just enjoy ~

 

You are accompanying your bestfriend , Nayoung to the Hallyu Dream Concert . Personally , you never had any interest in music , kpop , idols and stuff and Nayoung knows that . But because it's your last day with her and you know how much Nayoung loves this kind of things , you decided to tag along . Nayoung will be moving to America with her family , and of course you don't want to waste this kind of opportunity to spend time with your best buddy .

So here you are . Watching every performances from the idols . You can see Nayoung beside you , jumping , singing , dancing , and screaming excitedly . Seeing her like that makes you happy . You can also see various type of people . Fangirls are screaming histerically when they see their 'oppas' while fanboys are chanting loudly for their 'princesses' . The most interesting sight to see is foreigners shedding their tears to see their favourite idols . 

So you are in daze in your own world when you hear very loud screams and fangirls going crazy . Well , they are always being crazy . But this time , super crazy . You thought that your ear drums will burst out just by hearing their screams . You hears " Exo! " from the MC . You lift your head to the stage when you heard some words "Anonymous" "Mindless " . You sees 6 guys on the stage wearing robe that cover their faces . What the hell are they doing ? Are they doing some weird ritual or what ? And the audience that are screaming , are they being possessed ? You feels goosebumps all over your body .

You check to see Nayoung besides you . Unlike everybody , she is not screaming . She just stands there with wide open and never once blink her eyes . 'Oh no ! Not my bestfriend  too !' You throws your attention back to the stage . Those weird guys with the robe and scary chanting just now had changed into six beautiful princes .

You are in awe for a while . You noticed how beautiful they are for a man . Of course , you can't differentiate them because you didn't have good memories , but all of them are just too beautiful .

But one guy stood out among the rest . He is tall . Has a fair and snow white-like skin . This guy ,

stands out . 

This guy had captured your heart , as a fan obviously . You asks Nayoung a.k.a Miss know-it-all about Kpop . " Who is that guy ? " without even pointing at him . You cannot move . You just stares at him blankly , ignoring any other person there . You only see that one guy , performing on the stage .

 

" Baekhyun , "

" Byun Baekhyun . " You heard that came out from Nayoung's mouth .

Oh , Baekhyun . So that is his name . For the first time in your life , you have decided to become someone's fan . Byun Baekhyun , from now on , I'm your fan . You didn't realize that Nayoung was actually didn't even listen to your question just now . She was totally amazed by how amazing the real Byun Baekhyun looked like so without an intention the word " Baekhyun " and " Byun Baekhyun " came out from . You , on the other side , who didn't know anything about Kpop took that as the answer . So , in your mind right now , the tall and fair guy who you just see is ' Byun Baekhyun .

Today , you're going on a trip . It's been months since Nayoung moved away and you miss her so much . You were actually planning to go on this trip with Nayoung but since she is not here , you have to come alone . Maybe it's time for you to spend quality time with yourself . Just imagine it , you are going to a beautiful island which has zero population and is not occupied by any residents . Just imagine how peaceful you can get . A whole island just for you and the other tourists only .It's only for a day because the island doesn't has any accomodation and basic facilities but hey , who would want to miss this kind of chance ?   Aah , I love this life .

You have to ride a boat to get there . After few minutes of waiting , the boat arrived . You can see the other tourist  flocked to get into the boat , so you also did the same . It's easy for you since you only bring your backpack with food and drink in it . The island has no coverage so you were told by the tourist guide not to bring any electrical devices except camera . Yeah , whatever . 

You are about to step into the boat when you bump into someone . The door is small enough for only one person so either one of you have to give up . Well , not me obviously . Without a single hesitation , you continue to step into the boat . But your step is blocked once again as the person also made his move at the same time as you . This dude .

And the same things kept going on and on . Neither of you wanted to give up .

Ego .

And everytime it happens , you both will hiss at each other .

" Stop ! " a loud voice can be heard . Both of you notice the passangers in the boat , most of them are foreigners and old folks , staring at you guys . But the voice didn't came from them . You both turned around to see who is the owner of the voice , and you see ... no one . You tilt your head down only to see a little boy throwing a death glare at both of you . He then rammed into both of you and push you guys aside to enter the boat . Wth ? Kid nowdays -_-

Aahh , I don't care ! I have to win this ! You try to enter again , but that guy did the same too . Because of your ego , both of you do not want to give up so you squish into each other and enter the boat at the same time . The other passangers shake their heads just by looking at your actions .

After an hour of journey , you finally arrived to the island you have dreamed of .

You step on the pristine sands and takes a deep breath . Haahhh , what a wonderful sight ! This island , is the most wonderful place you have ever been . The water is clear and the air is so fresh .

Like every other tourists , you are excited . You run around to see and enjoy the amazing scenery . You take out your DSLR camera to keep this memory . You just about to snap the picture when your camera is pulled by someone . The little boy who yelled at you just now is the one who is snapping your camera from you , he then run away with the camera . Asdfghjkl . Just what is wrong with this kid ? 

You chase after him . My camera . My precious camera ! While running as fast as you can to get the damn camera back , you accidentally rammed into someone . The same guy who you fought just now . You both were standing on a higher ground like a cliff , so your clash with each other made you guys rolled down to the lower ground . You roll and you roll , and then stop . Both of you are in pain . You got bruised all over your body .

" Just what the hell is wrong with you Miss ? " that guy , blow up . " Why do you keep following and picking fight with me ? " You're a Sasaeng or what ? " 

" Sasaeng ? Sasaeng what ? " You don't know the words .

Note : For the readers who are still new in the kpop scene and don't now what sasaeng means . Sasaeng is an extremely obsessive fan of certain idols . They would do anything beyond normal to get their ' Oppa ' attention . Sasaeng do follow their idols EVERYWHERE . Not to mention , they also can hurt their idol without hesitation . If you want to find out more about that , just google .

" Urgh , never mind . Forget it . " He reply .

" Then you must like me right ? That's why you are trying to get my attention right ? "

You frown for a while and then you realize what was he actually saying . 

" What ? Like you ? Hell no man ! I don't even know you . Attention ? Attention my foot ! " You quickly deny .

" Heh , you don't know me ... " that guy smirk in a sarcastic way . 

You frown again . " Do I need to know you ? Are you the president ? Or perharps my long lost brother ? "

" Funny . " He mocks you .

" Excuse me Mister . I really don't know you . And I have no intention to know you either . So please , get the hell out of my sight ! " You shoved him away and stand up . 

You were about to walk away when you suddenly realized that both of you are in , nowhere . You are in woods . Shrubs and creepers everywhere . What is this place ? How to find the way to go back there ?

 That guy stand up and looks around .

" Huh ?  Where am I ? "

" Look at where you have brought me to . " He blames you . 

" What ? Me ? " Oh wait a minute , it was me . You know you're at fault but you don't want to be blame .

" Relax bro . No need to freak out . Let's just find some way out and go back to the group . " You pretend to be calm .

Eventually you both agree on a solution . After few hours of walking you managed to find your way back .

" Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh ! Finally . " That guy is relieved .

You can't help but to smile . It's getting late . Thank god you managed to return . Now the only thing you had to do is- " Noooooooooooo !!!!!!!!! "

" Where are them ?! Where are the others ? " You panic , realizing that no one is here .

" Wait , what ? " That guy joins your panic club too . " OH.MY.GOD !  Don't tell me they've left us . "

" Oh , wait . Lucky you , I am a genius . " He said to you with a proud smile on his face .

You furrow your eyebrows .

He then rummages his bag and takes out his handphone .

He happily show you his phone , " Look , this is the different between people with no knowledge and plan like you , and me , people who always have everything ready to face anything . " 

He then press the dial button on his phone but his expression changes .

" Pabo ya .. There's no coverage here . " You said to him , smirking . In your face , airhead ! 

You continue , " See ? That's the different between peop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter