1.

RUN, LIFE RUN!

 

Tao's Weibo Update:

"They're standing outside of our dorm again, screaming my name. That's what I wanted right? But why am not happy?  You're too loud, just be quiet for a moment."

01/08/13  |   02:34

 
 
 

Tao looked at the update again and bit  the tip of his thumb, as a 'like' appeared. He frowned lightly and rolled his eyes annoyed, he looked around in the dark room, eyeing his sleeping band members. They could sleep, they were lucky, that's all Tao could think about as he heard some steps outside the room coming closer.  A head appeared in the doorframe and Tao looked at it with widened eyes as his muscles tensed in a light shock.
"Yah... Baekhyun. Don't give me such a shock!", Tao fizzled loudly through his teeth while he tried to relax again as Baekhyun entered the room with a wide grin.
"Your face was just too good right now. I nearly got scared.", he chuckled quietly and sat down beside Tao, crossed his legs as he supported his chin with his hand. "Yah yah, what are you writing again?", he lifted his upper lip lightly and pushed him with his shoulder into Suho's  direction. "You're a weibo addict already."
Tao looked at the older one annoyed and pushed him back not as gently as Baekhyun just did. "It shouldn't catch your interest. Just ignore it if you don't like it.", he answered and updated the side again looking at the steady growing amount  of 'likes'.
"Omo.. a lot of people like it already. Well done Tao!", Baekhyun patted the maknaes shoulder and smiled at him, "Now you get the attention you're wishing for." The sarcasm in his voice was not overheard and Tao pushed him off his bed. "As if I want it.", he answered sharply and closed the window. "Don't dare to visit my Weibo again! I should sleep now.", he put the laptop onto the night stand and pointed at the door. "There's the door. Please leave."
Baekhyun got up, slightly surprised and dusted off his . "No need to show me, I'm not blind. You should clean up sometimes, it smells..", he said and wrinkled his nose in disgust as he walked over to the door, "Good night aegi.", he said and waved lightly while pulling the door close with a bright smile on his lips. Tao sighed, turned off the lights,  frowning and covered himself with the blanket, a few minutes later he was asleep already.

 Baekhyun walked over to his room and tiptoed to his bed, enjoying the cold floor underneath his feet. Jongin let out a soft snore as Baekhyun pulled up his blanket, to cover himself. Outside of the building he could hear a fight and he stared at the ceiling listening to it, even though he couldn't understand a single word.
The voices moved something in him, a deep nervousness that rested in his stomach and he started to bite his nails. Baekhyun gasped lightly as he thought he heard his name and covered his head quickly with a cushion. He was the only guy who was still awake and knew that he just imagined voices which were calling his name, cause he felt paranoid these days, but he was scared and nothing could help it right now.
He grabbed Kai's shirt with trembling hands and held it tightly while he bit his lower lip, resting like that till the shouting voice of Kyungsoo woke him up.

 

"PISS OFF! WE DON'T NEED YOUR GREETINGS! GREET MY !!"

"Yah! Yah! Don't Kyungsoo! stop it!", it was the first time Baekhyun heard Lay scream and he was up in just a second, looking at the confused expression of Jongin, who was rubbing his eyes slowly. "What the hell IS GOING ON?!", Jongin slowly raised his voice suddenly showing his grumpy side to everyone and got up, stomping into the living room. Baekhyun followed him quickly and he didn't care that he was only wearing boxers and a shirt neither that everyone could see him from the opposite building. Kyungsoo stood at the window leaning out of it showing his middle fingers to the fans.
 "GET THE OFF!!!", Kyungsoo started to beat around him landing a hit onto Lays cheek before he was wrestled down by the managers while Kris closed the window and pulled the curtains quickly.

" YOU ALL!!", Kyungsoo shouted breathless and tried to free his body. "I HATE YOU!", with a disgusted face he spit into the managers face, causing a sharp silence in the room that got disturbed by a loud slapping sound as the managers hand landed onto Kyungsoos cheek.
"Calm down!", The manager sad loudly and cleaned his face with a tissue. "I-I hate you all....", Kyungsoo crunched up his face and turned his head to side as he started to cry like a little kid. Baekhyun turned his face away, cause he didn't bare to see him in such a weak moment as he saw Suho entering the room with a sad expression on his face.
"Suho...", Baekhyun started, but Suho just lifted his hand and left the flat with fast steps. A manager got up and pulled his phone out of his pocket dialing a number. "Yah Suho! Who told you just to run away?!", the manager sounded pissed off and ruffled his hair before placing his hand onto his waist. "Where are you?", he asked and walked to the door before he closed it behind himself.
Baekhyun turned around to walk into his room again as the manager looked at him. "YAH....everyone. We'll meet here again in 30 minutes. Get dressed, arasseo?", he got up slowly and patted Kyungsoo's shoulder, "I'm too old for this ....", he said and walked into his bedroom.

The band started to move slowly as Lay helped Kyungsoo standing up and  guided him into his bedroom. 

"Such things can't happen again! Can you take the responsibility for it? No you can't! We have to take it! Do you know how hard our job is? Looking after 12 boys who aren't acting their age? It's a ing hard job!", the manager walked around and looked at the members judging them hard with his gaze.
"Kyungsoo... if you're too weak to handle your life how it is at the moment then go home. You knew it'll be like that, so don't  act all innocent now! What the hell is wrong with you guys?", he clapped loudly into his hands. "How do you think will chairman Lee react? I bet he won't be happy if he see's all the phone cam clips in the internet. THINK... just think twice before you do such a stupid thing! And Tao.. stop crying your heart out at Weibo, your fans are getting confused already. Really now guys!", The manager sighed and ruffled his hair.
"Ok ok ok... ", he took a deep breath and looked at each single member. "Today is some Radio schedule coming up. Kyungsoo if they ask you about the action this morning you'll tell them that it was a joke, a bad one.", he rubbed his eyes and let his eyes closed, concentrating. "Arasseo?"
Kyungsoo nodded lightly and looked away. "Yeh, arasseo.", he answered quickly.
"Good. Pack your thinks we are going to the MBC studios. Lay, Sehun, Baekhyun, Kris, you'll stay at home and you'll practice while we're gone."