chapter 4

It all started with the phone :)

~Before Shinee meets up with Rika~

Key's POV~

"So......? Who takes it?" I asked as we sat in the kitchen to the small hotel room we were staying in. Every one eyed the small green phone that sat in the middle. "Well, to be honest I think Onew-Hyung. After all he is the group leader and more responsible." Jonghyun confirmed as he pointed at the small cell then over to Onew.

"Aish, maybe we should just take it in to the police!? After all this girl might just be plotting to leave her cell her for she come meet us then kidnapp us like in one of those weird Fan-Fics!!" he said sitting down in the chair glaring at the phone. Aish, this is him when he hasn't have chicken after a concert.

"I can take care of it Hyung!! Plus Onew Hyung might have a cluts attack and drop it then it might be broken." Taemin said smile as he quickly grabbed the phone. Well there was nothing bad about that Idea I assume.

"But I wonder if the Noona or Dongsaeng is pretty." Taemin cooed as he quickly went to one of the rooms the bright light accessing to the cell phone being seen from the dark hallway before the door closed. "Aish, that kid might be looking through her things....then again that can be her punishment for not getting up to get it on the stage....then again she'd probably be attacked on the spot by weird fan-girls."I sighed as Minho and Jonghyun grunted in agreement.

Taemin's POV~

'Kyaa~~' this girl is pretty!!' I continuted to scroll through her pictures ignoring one's of her hugging some guy sometimes here and there she'd be super pretty!! I mean she was all dressed as one of those dolls with pretty curly locks and other times she'd just be smiling and that made minnie's heart race.

"Minnie can't wait to meet her!!" I cooed as I kicked my feet happily scrolling down more of her pictures.

I yawned as I finally finished looking through all five hundred and seventy pictures that was in pretty girls phone. So many but Minnie didn't care! He just kept looking through even when Key-Umma yelled at me to sleep! That proves that Minnie is excited when they'd finally meet. Which might not be to long.....after all we'd be leaving America soon....sadly.

So we couldn't keep this phone. I sighed as I pressed the button which lead to her contents. Sheesh, Pretty Girl had over 90 contents. I sighed as I started to scroll down.....hmm I don't think she'd mind.

I giggled as I went to add new contents. I typed in "Taeminnie" then added my cell numbed. Hehehe, let's see if Pretty Girl will notice. As long as Hyung doesn't look through it then were all good. I sighed and placed the phone next to my night stand and got in a comfortable position and soon feel into a wonderful slumber.

Next Morning~

 I sighed as Hyung woke me up at...wait what time is it anyway? I glanced at the blurry numbers on Pretty girls cell phone......six in the morning?!

Sheesh.....hyung is mean he won't even let me sleep. I sighed as I grabbed the phone and walked to the kitchen the other were eating break-feast already. "Hey, Minnie text that Rika girl...and ask her when we can meet to give them the cell phone back..!!" Onew Hyung ordered. 

I nodded and flipped the phone....I'm so glad my english has improved.

To:Rika.

'Hello when can we meet up?' 

I flipped the phone closed and went over and sat next to Key-Umma who had already prepared my breakfast. "Have they texted back yet?" he asked looking over at me. I shook my head. "She's probably sleeping still...then again it isn't the girls cell phone so the other girl might have to go to her ho-" I looked over at the beeping cell.

"Kyaa they texted back." I said and opened and read the text message.

 From:Rika.

"Oh hello....well we have some errands to run.....and won't be finished until 8pm."

I felt myself pouting. "What happened?" Minho finally spoke up. "Ah they have errands and won't be able to meet till eight tonight." I said and opened the phone and got ready to reply.

To Rika:

"okay then where do y'all want to meet at? "

I sighed and waited for the next reply. Okay maybe I just developed like some weird stalkerish fedish ?? Because I excited to meet Pretty Girl.....and right now my face fills really warm from thinking about her. "I still say they want to kidnapp us like in one of those weird fan-fics!!" Onew grumbled as the beeping began once more.

We all rolled are eyes. I grabbed the cell phone and read the message.

From Rika:

"hmm what about the McArthur mall??"

"Where is McArthur mall?" I asked looking at my Hyungs. Minho seemed ton concentrate on this as he stood walking over to his lab-top.
"Minnie why do you want to know that all of a sudden?" Jonghyun-hyung asked as he looked over at me. I blushed lightly. "Well were gonna go meet Pretty Girl and maybe this Rika chick to give them the cell phone back." I explained. "Oh...well we'll find out then in a minute just hurry and text back, araso?"

Ahh...then Minnie should make sure we'll appear at 8:30 ish just incase we get lost!

To Rika:

okay we will be waiting at the entrance at 8:30 ish. 

A second later the beeping went off one more.....Rika or Pretty girl was a fast texter. I opened the phone and read the message.

From  Rika:

See you then :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:

Sooo how did you like this chapter? Don't worry Taemin-lover is starting the next one inn a bit.

We <3 your Comments.

We <3 all our Subscribers and Readers.

-Love Jade-wa