Of 2jun and hyunseob and kiwoon and taoris???

The story of 'How Doojoon Manage to Make Junhyung His...' :3

"Now hyung. Remind me again when exactly did you and Doojoon hyung got together? I thought you find him annoying?" Kikwang, Junhyung's cousin asked curiously.

"We NEVER did okay! He's the one getting all excited and spread rumours that I'm his boyfriend." Junhyung huffed in annoyance.

He could still at least asked for my opinion! Junhyung gritted his teeth.

"But hyung~ Why won't you accept his proposal? I've never seen hyung so serious before." Yoseob, Doojoon's cousin and Junhyung's friend commented.

"That my friend, make me wanna avoid him more. He's THE PLAYER OF CUBE UNIVERSITY for god's sake. Need me to remind you why he's called THE PLAYER?" Junhyung place his cup on the table.

"Why?" "Why?" Both boys asked.

"Because, he's the most popular playboy in the U. So, won't you feel weird if a famous playboy suddenly propose to you, huh? Besides, I'm so not his type. Even if I am, he's still not my type." Junhyung focused back on his project.

"EH?!! No way! I can see that he's really sincere hyung."

"YEAH! He even once said that hyung is his sunshine and hyung makes him happy."

I swear that I'm totally embaressed now! God, JUNHYUNG!! SNAP OUT OF YOUR DAYDREAM THIS INSTANT! YOU DON'T LIKE HIM! 

"Hyung? Are you... Are you actually shy?!" Kikwang look at Junhyung like he saw a ghost.

"This is BIG NEWS!! THE Joker is actually getting SHY because of THE Player's proposal?! Wow... I should add this to my blog." Yoseob was about to take out his hp when...

"DON'T YOU DARE TO DO THAT!! IF YOU DO IMMA KILL YOU! Real nice and slow!" Junhyung shot Yoseob his deathliest glare.

"I-i won't! I'll just go back to my room... Seungie might be wondering where I am..." Yoseob muttered and went to his room.

MEANWHILE IN HYUNSEOB'S ROOM...

Jang Hyunseung was having a nice dream before Yoseob snuck out and he's still sleeping when Yoseob snuck back in.

Da hell? He didn't even wake up?! Well, at least he won't know that I'd snucked out...

"Where were you?" Yoseob gulped and turn around.

"Y-you're a-awake! Had nice dream?"

"Where were you?"

"O-out?"

"..."

"To Jun hyung's room? With Kiki?"

"..."

"..."

"You're so dead now."

"WHAT?! Seungie, n-no. N-not t-that..."

BACK TO JUNHYUNG'S ROOM...

"Hyung, just think about it okay? Who knows he's really your future?"

"I'll be thanking God that at least he's not my room mate..."

-BAM!-

"Hey Junnie! Guess what?!"

"The hell? Yah! What are you doing in my room and what's with the... OH HELL NO!! I REFUSE TO STAY IN A ROOM WITH YOU!!" Junhyung practically screamed the last sentence.

"Guess what again? I'm you official room mate from now on and you can't change me away. Hai Kiki, nice to meet you again! Woonie is looking for you, and he doesn't seems too happy." Doojoon whispered.

"WHAT?! Jun hyung, I gotta go now! Bye!" Kikwang ran out of the room to the opposite way of his and Dongwoon's shared room.

"LEE KIKWANG YOU STOP RIGHT THERE! You're so gonna get this..." Dongwoon muttered as he chased Kikwang.

"Now. It's just the two of us babe." Doojoon shut the door and winked at Junhyung.

Da hell is he winking at me?! Did he just lock the door... DA FUUQ! WAE IS HE COMING CLOSE?!

"GET AWAY FROM ME!! I'M WARNING YOU! DON'T MAKE ME... YAH! GET OFF ME!!"

Doojoon pins Junhyung on the bed and lean in closer. Real close. With their nose touching.

"I, Yoon Doojoon will make sure that you, Yong Junhyung become mine. Got it?" Doojoon pecked Junhyung's lips and went out.

"... YOON ING JOON!! I'M SO GONNA KILL YOU!! HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY FIRST KISS AND NOW?! YOU FREAKING KISSED ME AGAIN!! I'M SOOOO GONNA KILL HIM TONIGHT!" Junhyung shouted with a flushed face while glaring at the closed door.

He's so cute when he's all shy and angry. Doojoon chuckled as he walked down the stairs.

The days are about the get 'interesting'. Kris, the dorm manager smiled creepily. Creeping out his panda.

"Gege, why are you smiling like that? You reminds me of Chanyeol." Tao said as he move away from Kris.

"Tao, don't put me and that overgrown puppy together. Let's go shopping, I'll buy that Gucci bag that you wanted." Tao imediately rush to Kris' side and link their arms together.

"Let's go!" The taoris couple went to the mall.

 


haha... suprise with the appearence of taoris? hehe..they are one of my biass too.

anyway...this looks like a crappy chapter. feel free to drop any comments kay! ^^