Lover's quarrel... :3

The story of 'How Doojoon Manage to Make Junhyung His...' :3

"Hey Junnie?"

"What?" Junhyung look at Doojoon annoyingly.

"Let's get marry!" Doojoon said excitedly.

"A-ARE YOU CRAZY?!!" Junhyung spits his drinks.

"Yeah. I'm crazy because of you." Junhyung spits his drinks, again.

I swear... He did it on purpose just so to make me choked and die due to my own spit. Junhyung glare darkly at Doojoon.

"What do you say Junnie? Let's get marry neh!" this time, Junhyung didn't waste much time and throws his book at Doojoon.

"Shut up or I'mma make you shut up and for good." Junhyung growled angrily.

"Haha... There's no need to be shy Junnie. You know you want it." Doojoon winks at Junhyung.

GOD! Tell me again why am I here with this nut case? Right, our research. Junhyung rubs his temple.

"I'll pretend that you never mention that question to me and LET'S GET BACK TO OUR RESEARCH!! IT'S DUE IN NEXT WEDNESDAY!" Junhyung gritted his teeth as he grabbed Doojoon's collar.

"Mind if I kiss those lips of yours?" Doojoon winked and his lips.

DA HELL?!!!!! THIS DUDE IS REALLY DANGEROUS! 

"GET AWAY FROM ME!! YOU STAY THERE AND DON'T COME NEAR ME YOU... YOU ERT!" Junhyung pushed Doojoon away as his face flushed red.

"Aww... You're super CUTE when you're shy! Me like it." This got Doojoon to earn another book fly to his head.

He's really cute. Doojoon blows Junhyung some kisses, causing Junhyung to spits his drinks the third time.

"I'm SO gonna kill you NOW!" Junhyung rolled his sleves and chase after the escaping confession-maniac.

"NO YOU WON'T! YOU LOVE SOO MUCH THAT YOU CAN'T BRING YOURSELF TO KILL ME!" Doojoon shouted as he dodged another flying book at his head.

"STOP RIGHT THERE YOU CONFESSION-MANIAC!!" Junhyung throws another book at Doojoon's back.

"Haha... Hey, Kikwang!"

"What is it hyung?"

"Junnie and I are getting marry! Bye!" Doojoon runs before Junhyung reached him.

"WHAT?!! YONG JUNHYUNG!! WAE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!" Kikwang is Junhyung's bestfriend.

"W-WHAT?! NO I'M NOT! YOON DOOJOON, IMMA KILL YOU REAL TORTURE NOW!!" Junhyung stomps towards the panting-laughing Doojoon.

Oppsss... Doojoon giggled when Junhyung pulled him by the collar.

~CHU~ "Love you too Junnie." Doojoon said before running away from Junhyung after he peck his lips.

Did he just... "YOON DOOJOON YOU CONFESSION-FIRST-KISS-THEIF MANIAC!! THAT WAS MY FREGGIN FIRST KISS YOU IDIOT!!" Junhyung shouted with deep blush.


It's kinda short but this will have another chapter.

Tell me what you think neh?! m(-_-)m kamsahamida...