Why did I wrote it like this?

The story of 'How Doojoon Manage to Make Junhyung His...' :3

"KRISSSSS......" Kris cursed under his breath when he heard the voice.

"Fuqq! Wae did he have to appear here?!" A tall overgrown puppy looking guy bursted into the room.

"Kris, wae you didn't answer me?! I'm you bestest friend here!" The overgrown puppy pouts.

"Shut up. Why are you here?" Kris rolled his eyes.

"To visit you and baby Panda. Where is he? Can I play with him today?" Chanyeol, the overgrown puppy asked.

"No. He's not..."

"Kris gege! Oh! Hai giant puppy! Tao Er miss you!" Tao burst into the room and hug Chanyeol the moment he saw him.

Chanyeol smirked and look at Kris with a you-were-saying look.

"I miss you too baby Panda. Can I play with you today?"

"Of course!"

"Tao, let..."

"Hey, Krispy Dragon! Why da hell did you put him in my room?! Move him!" Junhyung came bursting into the room and shouted.

"Joker, shup up and stop shouting. Too bad the other rooms are full and only yours is half empty. And he's unmovable coz I said so. So live with him."

"Da hell?! By the way baby Panda, why are you hugging that overgrown puppy? Krispy Dragon here is being y coz of jealousy." Junhyung smirked when Kris shot him a glare.

"Gege, don't be angry! Tao Er just missed giant puppy. Kris gege, don't be mad?" Tao let go of Chanyeol and hug Kris while asking in Chinese.

"Too bad Tao Er, gege is mad now. So no."

"Gege~ Please forgive Tao Er~ Tao Er will do whatever gege said." Tao pouts.

"You said it Tao Er. So be prepare."

"All of you, shoo! Now!" Kris pushed the rest out and locked the door.

"Now that's akward. Hey Joker, where's that boyfriend of yours?"

"F.Y.I, he's NOT my boyfriend! Where's Bacon? I thought you two are like inseperable?"

"Baek is sleeping. Which reminds me, I gotta go! Later Baek's gonna sulk all day if he woke up without me by the side. Peace!" Chanyeol ran to his room.

"Stupid overgrown puppy. Told you that he's not my boyfriend."

"Of course. I'm your fiance. Bye, got Mr. Choi's class." Doojoon appear out of now, pecked Junhyung's lips and ran towards his class.

"..."

"YOON ING JOON YOU KISS STEALER!!! STOP KISSING ME OUT OF NO WHERE!! I need a reeeeally sharp knife. Gotta find that knife... D.O!" Junhyung ran to D.O's room to borrow his knife.

Right, you all are probably wondering why the hell did D.O had knives? Well, he just did coz I said so. :P

"No way! My knives are not for killing a kiss stealer! It's for cooking!"

"Damn it! Looks like I'll have to use the bottles."

"I swear, he's nuts. YAH! KIM JONGIN, GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU WITTH THESE KNIVES!"

"So much for 'the knives are not for killing' speech." Junhyung muttered as he went to the vending machine for a coke.

 


It came out much crakier than I've plan. Oh well, I'm just happy coz I've finally submit the nerve wreaking economy mini thesis.

All of my friends cheered when they submit the mini thesis.

Decided to spam some gif.. :D

look at how cute 2jun are... Doo, stop annoying Jun. :3

 This is what I always did to annoy my seatmate/best friend and she'll do the same thing back at me too...:3

 Just look at Tao's reaction... So cute! Well done Kris! hahaha...

Feel free to leave you comments neh! Peace out! ^_^V