I'm here... Again...

The story of 'How Doojoon Manage to Make Junhyung His...' :3

Hai!!! Miss me? Did you? Did you?! XD sorry, I think I have too much sugar. ^~^

Back to story!


One fine spring...

The spring is not fine! Now get on with the story!

FINE! Imma make you marry with Doojoonie! Whether you like it or not!

REALLY?!! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH AUTHOR-NIM!!!

Yoon Doojoon, LET GO OF HER NOW!!! YOU'RE SOOOOOOOO DEAD WITH ME NOW!!!

*slowly creeps away from the scene* Let's continue with the story while these two love birds settle things down

...................................................................................................................

"Junnie, put the box down. It's dangerous to carry it all around the campus." Doojoon got stuck in a corner.

"It's not dangerous, it's only dangerous to you." Junhyung said darkly.

"HYUNG! Put *pants* down *pants* the box!"

"Don't worry Kiki, Imma get to you once I'm done with him."

"What did I do?!!"

"For telling him about ma perfect plan. Now, Yoon Doojoon. Are you ready to be..."

"Yong Joker, put down the box. NOW." Kris appeared and commanded with his face on.

"Joker hyung, that box is not good. It's dangerous!" Tao came in.

"I'll say this one last time; the box is not freggin gangerous!"

"How would a box of sharp knives aren't dangerous?!" Yoseob piped in too.

"This box full of... WUT?!! Knives?! The fish am I gonna do with the knives?! It's a box of coke. COKE! MA FAVORITE DRINK OF ALL TIME!! HOW DID IT TURNED INTO KNIVES?!"

Everybody face-palmed when Junhyung open the box's lid. It's indeed a WHOLE BOX OF COKE, Yong Junhyung's favorite drink for the life.

"Kikwang! You said it's a WHOLE BOX OF KNIVES!! Why is it all coke?!" Everyboby turned to Kikwang and bombarded him with question, except Junhyung and Doojoon. Junhyung was sitting on the floor enjoying his favorite drink while leaning his head on Doojoon's shoulder.

...

"I thought you two hated each other?!"

"Hyung, you two are finally together!" Tao squealed happily, while everyone was shocked.

"We are together since a long time. It's just that we like to fool people with our 'I'll kill you' and 'kiss stealer' acts. It's funny to see you guys getting shocked." Doojoon ruffles Junhyung hair while laughing.

"Yup. You guys got fooled. And Kris, you should look at your face when you got shocked. It's the most epic moment ever." Junhyung rolled his eyes at Kris as he laughed.

...

"You two are so..."

"Kris gege, let's continue our 'game' neh!" Tao pulled Kris with him.

"Kiki, punishment isn't over yet." Dongwoon came out of nowhere and dragged Kikwang with him.

"Did you leave the room just to come here? Back to room, now." Hyunseung appeared and kidnap Yoseob with him.

"I don't want to know what they are going to do. I'm tired." Junhyung yawned at place his head on Doojoon's thigh as pillow.

"Hey, let's go back to the room."

"But I don't wanna walk."

"Get on my back, I'll give you a piggy ride." Junhyung climbed on Doojoon's back happily.

"Thanks Doo, love you."

"Anytime baby. Love you more."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE.....

        END!!!!


The weirdest ending I've wrote.

hahaha.. Feel free to comment you thoughts.

Ending this crack story is like watching the final part of a comedy : I WANT MORE!!! T^T

^_^ keke... Love you all subies, commenters, loud readers, silent readers and all. Thank you SOOOOO MUCHHHHHHH for your support on this story and loving this story and subscribing to this crack fic.

You guys make feel so touch! T-T huhu... Imma go and cry my feeling out. Bye... Till next story we'll meet again.