Chapter 2

A Thousand Roses [Sequel to Hottie In Disguise]
Please log in to read the full chapter

You hug Miyeon and say "Don't you dare forget to buy me souvenirs!" Miyeon chuckles and replies "I will dare forget to buy you souvenirs."

Jungkook says "Good luck nuna~" Miyeon points to him and replies "You. Take care of her. If I come back and see her in pieces, you'll be next."

Jungkook kisses your forehead and says "Believe me, she won't." Miyeon hugs Mrs. Song, kissing her cheek as well.

Mrs. Song says "You better behave young lassie. You're not 20 anymore, if you come back pregnant... I will vacuum that baby out of you."

Miyeon shrieks "Omma!" Mrs. Song laughs at her statement too, she kisses Miyeon's cheek and says "Just behave dear."

Miyeon replies "I know, don't worry." Pool of tears in Miyeon's eyes, she continues "That's my call," as she hears the announcement.

Mrs. Song says "Behave!" Miyeon nods, walking towards the departure terminal. She thought *Song Jooyeon, stay well.*

- - - - -

With Miyeon leaving to Paris, your family are becoming smaller. Jungkook oftens joins dinner on Saturdays while Chaejin and Gunwoo visit during Fridays and Sundays.

Their father, Choo Seokhun, currently isn't in town which makes the rivals free to take control.

You hang out with Chaejin at the backyard. You ask "How are you?" Chaejin answers "Hm? Fine i guess. What about you nuna?"

You chuckle and reply "You still call me nuna? I'm good but life has its ups and downs."

Ch

Please log in to read the full chapter