Chapter 1

A Thousand Roses [Sequel to Hottie In Disguise]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook pecks a kiss on your cheek and asks "How does it feel like being the only child now?"

You answer "I kinda miss her. Can't believe that unnie of mine actually left me here."

Jungkook sticks his tongue out and says "As if you don't have parents." You chuckle and reply "Anyways, why are we here?"

Jungkook answers "It's our one year anniversary today. I thought of making something special but this was all i could think of."

You shook your head and say "Well, thoughts are what that matters." Jungkook nods his head, placing the picnic mat.

The both of you are at Han River, admiring the beautiful, vast sky full with stars.

Jungkook lays down and you place your head on his chest, feeling safe.

Jungkook says "Pretty ain't it?" You reply "Eung~" Jungkook asks "Hey, haven't heard from Ilhoon for awhile. Where's that dude?"

You answer "Still alive, hiding," chuckling. Jungkook replies "He didn't contact you ever since we graduated?"

You say "Nope, maybe he's busy." Jungkook asks "Are they still active?" You answer "According to Sungjae, yeah. They are."

Jungkook calls "Jooyeon-ah." You reply "Hm?" Jungkook answers "If your brother was alive, do you think it'll be different?"

You ask "Huh? Why do you ask?" Jungkook answers "Curiosity. I mean, if your brother was alive; would we be together?"

You shrug your shoulders. Jungkook points, saying "Joo, look. A shooting star

Please log in to read the full chapter