PLEASE. READ. THANKS.

A Thousand Roses [Sequel to Hottie In Disguise]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello to all the wonderful, faithful readers of mine! /gets thrown with bricks.

Okay, I deserved that. /gets thrown with a car.

and that too.

I know, I know. I am a ing, jerk- for leaving all of you hanging by a thread and like not even receiving any s on this story. honestly, I feel so deeply, terribly bad. yes, you may kill me. please PM me to get my adress so you can send an assasin to kill me. like, I am just highly, overly sorry.

like if I could record my voice right now and like, scream sorry a hundred times, I would but...

I don't think that's humane of me and my voice isn't really good with recording s so no.

however to all of your delightfulness(?), I shall update soon. which is like after you've read this, you'll be receiving an update or two and to your surprise, my writing style would probably be different now?

okay, let me just tell you all the reason why I did not update and gave you all ty hours/days/months/years of waiting.

firstly, it's obviously because of school. like do you know that is like man. Idek like the am I studying right now but I do hope I'll be able to understand it since I'll be having an exam at the end of the year which is quite similar to SAT but here in Malaysia, we call it SPM. Soyeah. I gotta like memorise the chemistry equations and whatever physics quantity and all. don't get me started with Additional Mathematics, which is actually Algebra. I wouldn't worry much on Biology since it's my favourite next to English. (yay!) so yeah, school sorta like ruined my time and ideas of this but I know it's in my head somewhere and like, I have problems at school. like my crush is like giving me hints that I don't really know what it means and it scares me to death 'cause people have been starting to ask if we're together when we're actually not so like, can you even deal that? like, I am already half-dead by the thought of my crush and I being together *^* /slaps myself.

and second would be family problems. like my dad is like sorta jobless

Please log in to read the full chapter