Chapter 3

A Thousand Roses [Sequel to Hottie In Disguise]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook waits for Jooyeon to finish up her work at her parents's cafe. They are supposed to leave an hour ago but due to the sudden burst of customers, Jooyeon had to stay longer. After wiping the tables, you quickly take your apron off and say, "Bye! Don't wait for me!"

You run out of the cafe and greet Jungkook, "Ready?"

Jungkook smiles and pulls you in an embrace, whispering, "I missed you."

You wriggle yourself out and say, "Come on! The boys are waiting," as you put on the helmet yourself. Jungkook shakes his head as he rides on his motorbike, with you tagging along behind. You have your arms wrapped around his waist and Jungkook smiles to himself, that feeling of knowing you are safe in his embrace never felt so good.

Jungkook then speeds off, heading to the destination, Hongdae.

- - - - -

Suga looks at his watch for the nth time and asks, "Where are they?"

Jimin replies, "They'll be here, soon. I hope."

Suga leans on his car and crosses his arms, "So much for 10PM sharp."

V retorts, "As if you don't know what they are doing right now."

You ask, "What should we be doing right now?" with an eyebrow raised.

V gulps down his saliva, "N-nothing. Just... Ugh, what's the point..."

You chuckle and ask, "No, really. What should we be doing? I mean, why are we here?"

RapMon grins wide, "Business!"

You raise an eyebrow, confused. RapMon continues, "I got myself a de

Please log in to read the full chapter