The End

Butterfly Fairy & Dragon Prince

“Dara? Bommie noona?” Jiyong called. He was cautious of opening the door. He cracked the front door open just a teeny tiny bit, but he didn’t see any of his wife and son, nor his friend’s either. “Dara??” He called a little louder this time, now walking through the front door of the vacation home. He slowly crept through the short hallway from the front door, turning to the big open family room on his right just when something grabbed his foot, he delivered a hard blow, by all means, one of the several suitcases he was supposedly bringing in from the car.

Jiyong POV

“Hyung!! Hyung!!” The thing that grabbed me shouted. I looked down to where my foot was, and there lied that stinking rat!!

“Ri? What are you doing here? What happened to Mr ‘hyung-i-cannot-attend-your-birthday-because-i-don’t-want-to’? What the hell are you doing here?” Seungri will seriously be the death of me.

Then, I spotted Daesung, Taeyang, my parents, my sister, everyone and my angels, Dara and Jira.

“Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear…hyung/Jiyongie/Dragon/samchoon/my nampyeon/my appa! Happy birthday to you” everyone chorused together.

“What are you doing in my house Rat?” I asked, still trying to grasp the situation at hand. And there was once a Rat, a very annoying Rat who is now rolling over trying to contain his laughter.

“Jesus, I didn’t think you’d be one of the masses who lose their memory as they age hyung” Seungri said as everyone laughed along.

“Aigoo, my Yongie! Happy birthday my dear!” My parents embraced me in their arms.

“Jiyong-ah, happy birthday neh?” Youngbae and Jieun both came to me. I could only smile.

“Our Hyung!!! Happy birthday!!” Daesung came to me with the cake, but before I can even react, I now not only saw, but felt the cake on my face.

“You two are so dead!” I, along with Jira chased after Daesung and Seungri, caking them up as well.

Dara POV

Whew, well that was a success. I remember planning Jiyong’s birthday event with everyone. Daesung was already going to be at his parents’ place at the beach so he easily made an excuse that he couldn’t attend the getaway. Seungri on the other hand, he just seriously finds pleasure in pissing Jiyong off, but what would I do without that maknae?

After really cleaning up all the cake mess with the girls, my mother in law took Jira to wash and suggested that Jiyong and I get ourselves situated and to freshen up as well. I climbed the stairs up to the second floor where our room is. The luggage is already there, so I settled down to put our clothes away. I felt a pair of arms around my waist, and smelled a familiar scent embrace me.

“Dara, babe, what’s all of this? Did you plan all of this for me? Were you acting pissed off earlier to surprise me?” he asked, and set me on fire with the butterfly kisses down my neck to my shoulders. OH MY!! pregnancy hormones!!

“With the help of everyone present, we all planned this for you.” I turned around and faced my kid of a husband. Restrain yourself, Dara!! I kept telling myself. “Let’s get ready to go downstairs for dinner Ji.” I said to him and took his hand in mine. “There’s more to surprise and please you later” I whispered in his ear.

Not wanting to look up at him in the face, he brought both of his hand to cup my face and settled with a promising kiss, “Jagi dearest, I am all yours tonight, for forever and for always”  he doesn’t fail to melt me each and every time.

Walking into the great dining room, there are two tables set up, one for the adults and the other for the kids. With everyone seated around the large dinner table, Jiyong and I both sat at the end, in courtesy of his birthday.

…… The seaweed set in front of both Jiyong and my plates are really getting to me. I’ve held on for about a good 45 minutes now.

“Bommie, can you help me please?” I whispered to her, seated on my right. “What?” she whispered. “The seaweed.” I had the urge to puke. Quick witted Bommie unnie got up and announced we will be back shortly.

“Are you feeling okay Dara?” Ji asked me.

“Yes, just another surprise.” I smiled at him, kissed his cheek, and got up to follow Bommie. I winked at my mother in law, indicating that I have another gift for Ji.

Jiyong POV

I am so full. Other than Dara, only my mother can make me feel so good about food. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I turned around to see that it was my princess. “Jira, daddy’s girl. Are you having fun?” I asked.

“Yes daddy! Jira is so full! Jira also has a lot of fun too!” and she continued to tell me about how my father took her and the other kids to see the beach and they got quite a lot of seashells. My mother, CL, Minzy and Jieun all helped with cleaning the dinner table while us men entertained the kids. Dara and Bom noona have been gone for quite a while now. I wonder where they’ve gone to.

Dara POV

“Really Dara? You’re gonna propose to Jiyong tonight?” Bom muttered, as she has been doing so for the past 15 minutes.

“Yes I am.” I answered.

“But why? I mean, you could have done the bun in the oven, or the ‘best dad’ t-shirt. But why propose to him?”

she asked me once again while helping me zip up my dress.

“Bommie, think about it. When I was pregnant with Jira, I cried because I was so scared, I thought I wasn’t ready to be one yet. I kept questioning myself. But since then and the miracle birth of our Jira, I’ve seen how happy our life has become. Ji will be excited to find out. He proposed to me here. I’m proposing tonight to Ji, to ask him if he’ll be a father to both our Jira and berry.” I carefully explained to Bommie as I continue to slip on my shoes and fix my hair for the last time.

“Oh Dara, you sweet dork!” Bommie said and hugged me. “I know you’ll both be the happiest tonight. Whatever it is and how you’ll surprise him, I’ll support you. But don’t blame me if he ends up fainting.” Bom joked.

I could only laugh. I took the box with me, the box that will make Ji the happiest man alive not only for tonight, but for the rest of his life.

Jiyong POV

Settled in the family room, it is nice to escape from the city and come to the countryside once in a while. We’re all present except for Bom and Dara. I notice Bom noona as she entered the room and sat next to Seunghyun hyung. Suddenly, the lights dimmed. Everyone quieted down. Jira scrambled onto my lap, and I held her.

 

“It's all about you

My butterfly

Everytime I come close to you (everytime I'm feeling you)

Feel like I'm gonna dream everytime (I get butterfly)”...

The music slowly came up in the background as I watch Dara come into the room. She wore a pastel blue sun dress with her hands behind her back. I can only fall deeper in love each time I see Dara. With a microphone in hand, she slowly walked and stood in front of the entertainment area.

Dara POV

“I am so happy that you all are here with us celebrating Jiyong’s birthday tonight.” I said.

“Noona, I came because of you, not Ji hyung!” Seungri shouted, earning a glare from Jiyong and laughter from everyone.

“Well why thank you Ri. I invited all of you here tonight not only to celebrate Jiyong’s birthday, but because of something more.” I said and looked straight into his dark, alluring eyes. My in-laws could only cuddle and smile happily. “About 6 years ago, Jiyong proposed to me here, with all of you present. You were all witnesses here when Jiyong declared his love for me and asked me to marry him.” I slowly took out the box I hid behind my back.

“Noona, don’t tell me you’re returning your wedding ring.” Daesung called out. Everyone gasped as Minzy also came up to me to bring up my left hand, with no wedding ring present.

“Dara, what’s going on?” Jiyong asked me a little confused as he stood up to where I was standing. Oh how darling you look Ji! I kept a straight face and started to go down on one knee. Everyone was so confused.

“Dara dear, if it’s anything that Jiyong has done wrong, tell us, no tell me, I will punish him, I’ll beat him. Just please, tell us what’s going on!” Jiyong’s father questioned worriedly.

I opened the box, indeed my rings were in the box. I smiled and looked up to Jiyong.

“It has been 6 amazing years with you Jiyong.” I started to say, I can feel a lump forming in my throat. “You’ve showered me with so much love. You are the best dad that anyone could ask for. You love and protect both Jira and I, but I am afraid that things will change…” I pulled up his hands and set my rings in them. I also set the remaining of the box in his hand. I looked up and saw Ji as pale as ever. He’s as lost as can be. He took out the contents in the box, and a smile formed on his face. “Jiyong, you are to become a father of not only one, but two of our children. The proof of our love. You are to protect not only two, but the three of us from here to forever. Jiyong,” I said and placed the positive pregnancy test in his palm, “Will you be Jira and our berry’s father?” I asked him.

Author POV

Jiyong stood there dumbfounded, but with a crooked smile on his face. He raised Dara from her kneeling position and gave her the most passionate kiss ever, holding her, the test and rings closer than ever.

“Grandma, why is my daddy crying?” Jira asked turning to look at her baffled grandparents. “Why are grandma and grandpa crying as well?” The elder Kwon could only hug his wife and granddaughter tight. Seungri was busy comforting CL, Taeyang was tending to Jieun, Daesung was holding onto Minzy, all the while Seunghyun and Bom were recording the whole event.

Jiyong POV

“Yes Dara, yes I’ll be the father of Jira, of our berry, and even more berries if you’ll permit.” I kissed her and looked at her endearingly. “And I’ll vow to protect all three of you for the rest of my life. I love you so much babe. So much. Thank-you.” I picked up Jira, with an arm around Dara, this is our family, my family and I will strive to be the best dad, the bestest husband for you. I love you Dara.” I said to her. I see my mom crying uncontrollably.

Author POV

The Kwon Jiyong birthday dinner ended better than ever. That night, Dara and Jiyong settled on their balcony looking out to the setting sun on the horizon of dark pinks, deep purples and astonishing orange colors. “This is the best gift anyone can ask for. Thank you Mrs. Kwon. I really appreciate it.” Jiyong whispered, and hugged his wife ever so dearly.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s note:

 

Hello fellow Applers and Daragon-ites!! I finished my first story!! Sorry, for this was completed at a later time than intended. But hey, I finished it!! Please read this & comment down below how you like it!

 

Much love,

 

Naue523