03.

Butterfly Fairy & Dragon Prince

Jiyong

 

“Waaaahhhh, thanks for such a wonderful breakfast Mrs. Kwon!!” I glanced at Dara, usually she’d clear her morning plate, but she had been playing with her food all along... her expression seems to also be a little off.

 

“Please help clean up. I need to run to the market for last minute things. Jira, you stay and help your daddy okay?”

 

Different. Was she mad about this morning?


 

Dara

 

Whew, I almost blew my cover. Bacon, note to self, no more for breakfast for this time being. Heading out the door, I kissed Jira on the forehead and bid them both goodbye. ***Note to self: buy the test…

 

Jiyong

 

“Daddy” Jira calls out as I’m still dazed about Dara, “is mommy mad?”

 

“Why do you think so? Maybe mommy is just tired.” I answered, still kind of shocked. Did I do anything wrong? We were just playing around…

 

“Because when I asked for more bacon, mommy covered her nose. Am I stinky?"

Her little heart is confused as to why Dara had done so…. Wait, why didn’t I notice this? Right, I was devouring the food my wife made.. hmm…

 

“No honey. Mommy is just tired. Let’s clean up so that we can go to the beach okay!” I tried to cheer her up. We set to clear the table and do the dishes….

 

Hmm… How come I didn’t notice how Dara was earlier? Last night she went straight to bed after her shower, **not to mention our smexxy kiss** Dara never goes to sleep with wet hair…. Look.. She also didn’t finish her breakfast…

 

Dara & Bom at the market shopping for last minute things...

 

“Bommie…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me…”

 

“Why? Did Kwon hurt you? What did he do? Do I have to tear his limbs apart?"

 

“No… Jiyong’s still his immature self, but I’ve been so tired lately. Last night I even went to sleep with wet hair…”

 

“No way! The SSandara Park who would stay up until her hair is fully dried at slumber parties went to bed with wet hair last night?”

 

“What do you mean by slumber parties? It was only a sleepover. You, Chaerin, Minzy and I. Also this morning I was frying bacon while talking with you. The scent hit me hard, and I felt like throwing up.”

 

“OMO DARAAHHHHHHH!!” Typical Bom reaction…

 

“Unnie, not too loud.” I tried to hush her as we were still roaming the aisles for food in the market.

 

“That’s another dragon addition!”

 

Hmm.. well it took me a while to process what Bom had said….

 

“It can’t be. I have….. OMG. I haven’t been on for two months now!”

 

“Told ya!”

 

“Aigoo. What am I going to do? This was supposed to be silent treatment stage… Taming that dragon… how am I supposed to tell this news to Jiyong if the test comes out positive? The purpose of this week long vacation is to take a break from work, and I planned a surprise party for Jiyong as well. Both of our families will be there. Aiya…. I’m supposed to be mad at him right?”

 

“Dara dear..” Bom called out. “Welcome back to human civilization. I guess this happens when you’re stuck in a cave with dragons all the time right?”

 

“Says the Alien.”

 

“Whatever, but I’ve got the perfect plan. First, buy the test!”


 

An hour later at the Kwon Residence…

 

“Let’s go Dara!” I heard Jiyong calling from the front door. Just two minutes more…


“Coming, check on the windows and back door.” I tried my best to distract Jiyong as I waited for the results. Two minutes up…. Shakily I grabbed the test into my palm. One, two, three…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to those who are still keeping up with my lagging story. I sincerely apologize.

I've been sooo behind!! I hope you are all doing well. Please don't give up hopes on me yet,

I have more to this story coming. Maybe not as soon as I would like it to be, but better later than never.

 

Once again, thanks.

~Naue523