Will She Return?

Take My Hand, and We'll Make It I Swear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The thought of returning to Seoul had you jittery. Especially since you were packing up to leave for Los Angeles in the afternoon; your last stop to peform with a famous band called Bon Jovi before heading back to Seoul. There was a conflict going on within the band members, so the guitarist had left and Bon Jovi himself had asked you to fill in Richie's spot for the night. Honored, you accepted.

Hopefully the orchestra of Seoul is now hiring. The thought of forming a band in Seoul had crossed your mind many times, but you didn't know anyone who would want to be in a band. You'd have to hold up auditions or put signs up for wanted drummers, bassist, back up vocalist and other fill ins. It wasn't until the second year after leaving Seoul that an agent from Island Records heard you play at a local bar and helped promote your music.

Zelo-ah...I did it. I finished school and ontop of that...I'm a somebody. I'm making music. I hope you're still waiting Junhong. I'm coming soon.

You begin to fiddle around with your ring. Ever since Zelo had given you the promise ring, you never took it off. You wore it everywhere and it showed everyone how much of a committed girlfriend you were to Zelo despite the distance.

Sadly, you weren't able to stay in contact with Zelo as much due to your busy schedule and school work. Despite all the work and music productions, you were able to see B.A.P's new songs release in Japan.

It was a complete success. You moved to the U.S, and now you were making music and had gained many fans. Completing college in the U.S was a smart move for your dream career. Starting fresh, and millions of your albums were sold. You're supposed to arrive at Los Angeles at 3 for your performance. Tonight was going to rock.

~~~

Zelo's Point of View:

Himchan: "Breakfast is ready! YAH! Hurry up we have a music video recording today!"

Youngjae and Daehyun were the first to race each other to the kitchen once the aroma of Kimchi fried rice had filled up the dorm. Then was Yongguk who sounded all groggy and tired. Lastly Zelo and Jongup joined as well.

Youngjae: "AYAH! Daehyun I saw you take some of my Kimchi!"

Daehyun: "Mwo? No I didn't~"

Yongguk: "Yah boys!"

Himchan: "Mwuh? Psy's new song has already gone viral worldwide?"

Yongguk: "Nae, the man's a genius. He always comes up with really party-like songs. He's already in the U.S and is performing in the iHeart Radio concert."

Jongup: "Wow...hey I wonder how Junsui-noona is doing. She hasn't been replying to my messages-"

Zelo: "Mwo?! Jongup-hyung messages my noona?!"

Himchan chuckles and pats Zelo's back, "Yah yah yah, Zelo-ah!! She is our friend by the way!"

Daehyun sees that Youngjae is distracted by the televesion so he picks at his food and pours it on his plate.

Himchan sees him and slaps him on the back of his head.

Youngjae: "LOOK!! IT'S JUNSUI! SHE'S PLAYING WITH THAT BAND!"

The boys shot their gazes up to the television and Himchan turned up the volume.

Yongguk: "Aah, it's night over there in the U.S."

Himchan: "Wow...she's sure grown up to be a fine young lady."

Zelo could not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter