Step 2

Try to Follow Me

[Fei's POV]

Ok, everything today was too confusing for me to get used to it. Even the tiniest problems... Not to speak about the biggest problems, from which our class was made up... I didn't understand why do everyone blame me and Xi Yuen, when those two guys - the one with the clown's hair and the womanizer, were said to leave the class. Pff, I have managed to cope with weirder guys, but these two were something unique, ha-ha! And for our day be perfect, I met that similitude to a god - yes, I am talking about the ert who made a comment on our clothing. I am not the type of girls who falls for a pretty face, I am really not. But believe me this ... creature... It's just not normal to look that good, it's just not fair!

It's time to come down from the clouds and start talk about what happened after that four girls, who thought that they were some sort of a leaders, came into our class-room  and took me and Xi Yuen out from there. I think that they were confusing us with some girls who were going to their pants from fear, but believe me after all that me and my cousin have been through, these four girls are nothing! I'm sure that after everything those four sissies are going to beg us for mercy! Everyone will!

The four girls were whispering something to each-other, I think that they were  trying to find out what to say to us, how to frighten us. Oh, this is going to be sooo fun....

[Xi Yuen's POV]

Ok, I put up with the fact that we didn't had a warm and hearty welcome from the swank and their friends and I somehow put up with the try of that thing trying to act like man and a half. And I even...somehow...put up with the fact that I met the most handsome man, that I have ever seen, and he acted like a complete fool, who thinks that he is God or something. I decided to ignore his rude behavior. And I didn't wanted to think about him in any way. Now is just not the time to think about love or whatever... Not when I have better things to do and think of! There is no man who can make me think about him! I'm sure of it! Not even the guy with the God syndrom.

And as I ws trying to get rid of the thoughts of that guy, four girls with more make-up on their faces than Lady Gaga, come into our class-room and tell me to follow them outside. Haha! You just haven't picked the right person...tch...

Me and Fei were standing in front of the school, as those four girls were trying to act all "mafia-type" with some funny sticks in their hands. I just don't have the time to deal with such sissies, I tied my hair up and looked at Fei. I winked at her with a smirk and then she did the same thing. This was our secret sign, sign for attack...

[Author's POV]

The four girls got near the two cousins as they were brandishing with the sticks.
"Please... You are not serious about scaring us with these things?" Xi Yuen looked with cold stare the red-haired girl in front of her and she saw with the corner of her eye how the gossip people from her class just went out to watch the show.
"There is no point of playing all brave!" said the blond girl from the right and laughed at their clothes. "Darling, you made a great mistake with your clothing! As you have already understood, everyone wears its own clothes!"
"Could you just shut the hell up?" Fei interrupted her and the blonde widened her eyes in shock. "I don't want to listen your barking! You think that you are so smart, but you're not! Why don't you just show me what you can do with that stick? Or is it a part from your outfit? Gee, the fashion these days..." she and Xi Yuen started to laugh.
"You, ..." the blonde girl grabbed Fei's shirt and pulled her.
Fei pushed the girl back, she spinned fast and kicked her in the stomach. The blondie fell on the ground.
"Is she crazy? Xen Yi!" the two brunettes surrounded the blonde girl in shock and stared at Fei with anger.
"Your friend seems to be crazy, but I'm crazier!" the red-headed girl attacked Xi Yuen with her wushu stick, but the latter was able to escape from each and every hit because she was faster.
"This is so not fun... Hey! You want to try something?" Xi Yuen pulled the stick out from the hands of the red-headed, and with skilfulness she squated and knocked down the girl.
The girl widened her eyes, when the stick reached and Xi Yuen was watching her threatening.
"So..." Fei saw the stare of that god-like boy but decided to ignore it. "...are we finished with the chit-chat?"
"Hey! " one of the brunettes stood up and looked at her. "Who do you think you are?"
"First - don't call me with that stupid "Hey!" I have a name! Meng Fei! Second - I'm going to do whatever I want and third - I don't know who I think I am, but I will send you a letter with the story of my life so that way you will decide who am I!"
"Are you ing kidding me?" the girl slapped Fei on the face.
"Fei!" Xi Yuen approached her and she saw the look on THAT guy's eyes. It seemed like he liked what he was seeing.
He was a true impersonation of the Devil... what a handsome impersonation he was...
Fei touched her face with a smile, while the brunette was wondering what she was going to do. Fei was completely angry and didn't knew what to do!
"Fei, I think that's enough... Just forget about those four..." Xi Yuen started but Fei ignored her. She got really close to the brunette, she was just a few inches from her face.
"Next time you try to hit me, you wont be alive to see the consequences, get it?"
"Fei! " yelled Xi Yuen and Fei made her way inside the school.
The brunette's ring had left a tiny mark on Fei's cheek, but she didn't even felt it. Xi Yuen followed her to calm her down, otherwise she was able to make some stupid mistake.
Their class-mates also followed them, they wanted to know what will happen. But Xi Yuen didn't cared that everyone here were so interested in gossip... She was angry because of those four girls...She was angry at Fei, because she always looses her temper so easily. Why she was so emotional? She had to ignore the stupid brunette's word and to kick her !
"Fei why are you giving in so easily?" yelled Xi Yuen.
"What to do, otherwise? I'm so sick of everything! I thought that here was going to be different but all of them threat us like outsiders...again..."
"Fei..."
"Fei!" Kyung Soo came out of the room worried.
"Xi Yuen!" Luhan looked at the girl and saw her uniform covered in dust.
"What happened?" Kyung Soo saw Fei's face.
"Are you OK?" Luhan asked Xi Yuen and she nodded.
"At least somebody cares for us..." Fei rolled her eyes.
"Is everything OK?" Kyung Soo looked at her and she smiled.
"It's just..."
"I didn't knew that you were able to fight that well with a wushu stick! Most of the girls don't even know how to hold it! Have you trained something?" the blonde guy who had attracted Xi Yuen's attention earlier interrupted their conversation.

Huang Zi Tao - 17 years old.

Born in Beijing. Ever since he was little he studies all sorts of martial arts, especially wushu, and he wins all the tournaments that he has taken part in.

His father is one of the few talents left. He teaches kung fu and taek-won-do and has some of the best martial arts clubs in the country.
Tao's mother is an artist and painter. She is extremely beautiful, independent and fair-minded. Tao derived most of her qualities, except for that he neve shows how he feels.

No matter what happens, he never falls for his emotions. Tao does not want to be controlled from such a silly thing, this is why people find it hard to know what is in his mind.
 

He doesn't care about love because for him it is just an another useless feeling, which can bring him down. He loves to dance and he is extremely talented, but nobody knows about it except his best friend - Wu Fan. His father hates music and the idols, that's why Tao promised to himself never to tell him about his hobby, even though that hobby is one of the things that makes his life livable.

"And you ask that because....?" Xi Yuen looked at him in bewilderment, as Tao was still watching her with his cold eyes.
"Because I was curious."
"I do kung fu and wushu..." Xi Yuen decided not to give more details about her life.
"Interesting... So do I..." he said, but it looked like he still doesn't believe that she was able to do martial arts.
"You look like you didn't believe me..." Xi Yuen chuckled.
"It's true! I don't trust people, especially girls who claim that they do martial arts..." Tao said, but Xi Yuen didn't mind his bad behavior, because she was used to behaviors like that.
"Just for your information my cousin won last year's Wushu competition!" Fei interrupted and Tao widened his eyes.
"Wasn't that the competition where you took second place?" Luhan remembered. That was the one and only second place that Tao had.
"Wow!" the clown-headed guy looked impressed. He knew how talented Tao was and now this girls appears...

"What about you? You were waving your fists like crazy, it like you do that everyday! You didn't look very feminine! I didn't expected a short girl like you to..."  the brunette guy that had his special effect of Fei earlier, broke into the conversation.
"Short?" Fei clenched her teeth.
"Oh, it looks like someone has a problem with the height..." Yi Xing approached her.
"And you look like you're desperate to taste my fist!" Fei grabbed his shirt.
"Let's see who will get hurt first.." Yi Xing came closer to her face. There was almost no space between them which was disturbing a bit the crowd around them.

Zhang Yi Xing - 17 years old.

He comes with his parents in Beijing when he was 10 years old.
Everybody loves him - parents, neighbors, friends, etc.

Yi Xing is extremely handsome and attractive and he realizes the fact that the girls are dying to be with him.
Of course, he uses that fact in his plus, whatever and however he likes. His father is wealthy business-man and his mother is a good wife, housekeeper and amazing mother. She is his closest person.

He has never been interested in long relationships, because he thinks that true love is just a fiction.
Yi Xing doesn't let anyone near him. He thinks that everyone are able to harm him in any way. When he was little he was used because of his money and that is why he stops being the good boy he was before.
He plays soccer really well. One of his best friends is Luhan and they know each-other since Yi Xing's arrival in Beijing.

He plays the guitar and the piano and he sings amazing, but only his mother and grand-parents know about that.

 

 

Fei smiled like a true winner and hit his forehead with her forehead. Yi Xing dizzily stepped back.
"Hahaha! You're totally insane!" he laughed loudly and then he grabbed her chin, making her to look in his eyes. "You do realize that this is not the end, right?" he asked and Fei put her hand over his.
"And you do realize that I'm not afraid of you, right?"
"But you should be..." he threatened her.
"I have been through so much worse things that your actions, pretty boy! Sorry but your words mean nothing to me!"

"Yi Xing, that's enough! Let her go!" Fei heard a voice behind her back. Yi Xing took a deep breath loudly and stepped aside.
"Xiang Lee" he said quietly. "Just stay out from our conversation!" he looked back to Fei.
"Why are you acting like that with our new class-mates?" the boy kept on approaching and Fei finally turned around to take a look at him.

  Xiang Lee - 17 years old.

Son of the richest business-man in China. His father does whatever he wants and earns from everything he does.

His mother collects rare artifacts , she loves art, she graduated Harvard.

Xiang Lee hates to brag with his money.

He likes honest people, who are not hypocrites and not too selfish.

Ever since he was little he does fencing and he has a private kendo tutor.

He loves all sorts of sport. Loves to dance and he wants to find the one and only girl...

 

 

 

 

 

"Please excuse him!" Xiang Lee looked at Fei. Fei didn't believe her ears. There was actually a person among this crazy people that was normal.
"It's OK! I didn't behave well myself too!" Fei replied and Xiang Lee smiled. His smile was warm and calm.
"Ha! At least you admit it!" Yi Xing stick up his nose.
"I'm sorry! Sometimes I can't control my nerves! " Fei bowed at his direction and he was surprised with the change in her behavior. What could be the reason?
"I'm Xiang Lee!" Xiang Lee shoke hands with Fei.
"Fei! Meng Fei!" replied Fei. This was the first time that a boy was acting so nice toward her.
"Meng? Isn't your father Meng Daren? The owner of CNN China?"Xiang Lee asked and Fei opened in surprise. This was the first time that somebody recognized her father only from her name.
"Yeah, but how do you know him?"
"My father had invited him to a party of his."
"Ah, I understand!" she noded.

"What did I missed? What is this dead silence?" a tall blondish boy appeared and stopped next to Xiang Lee. He smiled widely toward Fei, but when he saw Xi Yuen he took his time to check her out slowly.

Wu Yi Fan - 17 years old.

He is extremely talented, tall, attractive. He loves to play soccer, basketball. He does kung fu only for distraction and for fun. He loves to go out with his friends and to have fun.

His father is Minister of Justice and ex military.

His mother works as a doctor in her private hospital. Her specialty is hearth problems and plastic surgery. She is beautiful and really close with Wu Fan.

Wu Fan is self-confident, smart. He often is grumpy.

He gets offended easily and it's easy for him to get in argument with somebody. He doesn't hide his feelings and that's why others say that he is way too short-tempered.

He is a good friend, always ready to help. He knows Tao from a really long time and they are like brothers. Nothing can destroy their friendship! (or so they say...).

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We are just getting to know the new girls!" Xiang Lee smiled.
"My name is Wu Fan, and you?" Wu Fan looked at the girls with suspiciousness, but also with curiosity. Their school was rarely accepting new students in the middle of the school year.
"I am Meng Fei!" said Fei.
"And I am Chen Xi Yuen!" answered Xi Yuen, tired from all the introduction all day.
"So you are the new students? Interesting... See you in class then!" Wu Fan replied as he saw a big group of girls, which was desperate to gain the boys' attention.
"Oh, !" Kyung Soo rolled his eyes.
"What?" Fei and Xi Yuen looked back at the girls whose number was around 30.
"They are part from our fan-club..." explained Luhan, while the group of girls were talking something quietly as they were watching the boys.
"Wow!" Xi Yuen opened and Tao chuckled.
 "You didn't expected that everything here is going to be normal, did you? You can't find such a school anywhere!" he said.
"Pff..." she rolled her eyes and tried to act that she didn't heard him.
"You can try to ignore me, but you can't hide the fact that I...am...right!" Tao whispered in Xi Yuen's ear and she froze on place.
Tao chuckled, and proud of himself he entered the class-room.
"Let's go in!" Luhan entered with Xi Yuen in the room and she looked Sehun with confusion.
"Sehun?" Luhan looked at him also.
"I wanted to apologize!" Sehun said without much passion or emotion. "I shouldn't have acted so childish..."
"..."
"I hope you don't get a wrong impression about me. It's just... I am close with Luhan from many years and you, the new girl, just come and I have to change my place. "
"I understand! And I'm sorry if I made you mad! I didn't think that you were going to be so angry about the thing with the places... If you want I can switch with somebody else and..."
"No, it's ok! I just... wanted you to know that." said Sehun and went to his place. Xi Yuen smiled. She felt happy for the first time for the day. She was glad that she was in this class.
"I think it's better to go inside!" Kyung Soo was just going to approach Fei, but Yi Xing was already next to her.
"Let's go inside!" Yi Xing put his hand on her waist and pushed her slowly in the class-room. The fan-club was looking at them angrily.
"You want your fan-club to kill me or what?" Fei turned toward Yi Xing but then she turned back, because they were really close to each-other and that was disturbing her.
"No, I just want to have fun!" he answered near her year and Fei closed her eyes.
"On my expense?"
"Of course, princess!" Yi Xing laughed and Fei turned again toward him.
"Princess? You keep on making fun of me..."
"Xiang Lee said that you are really rich. You are not just an average student... Or are you?"
"It doesn't matter if I'm rich or not. I'm sick of people judging the others because of their money! What if I don't have much money?"
"I understood, princess! Why are you so angry? " Yi Xing just wanted to make a simple joke. He haven't even asked Xiang Lee about Fei and about her status.
 "I'm sorry..." she heaved a sigh. "I just...take thing more deep and seriously and..."
" More emotional? Yes, I see! But you have to learn to control yourself! "
"I know! You are not the first that tells me that!" Fei said and went to sit on her place.

"Can I have a talk with you?" Jong In stood in front of Fei but she didn't even saw him.
She was looking at the words which were excavated on her desk. She was terrified! Those words reminded her something that she wanted to forget so badly... Something dark and terrible.

"DIE! I WANT TO DIE!" was written on the desk and Fei slowly touched the sentence.
Kyung Soo looked at her. She was dead-pale...
"Fei? ... Fei?"

 

The end! In the next chapter:
- What is Fei hiding?

-New admirers appear.

-How continues the cousins' life in Beijing?

-Parties, fun situations and more...