Step 1

Try to Follow Me

The rain was pouring over China's capital - Beijing. The huge airport was full with people - some were leaving, others were arriving, there were also people who were waiting or saying Goodbye to someone, and of course there were people who just didn't want to get wet so they were hiding under the great roof of the airport. There, among everyone, a girl named Meng Fei was waiting.

Meng Fei - 17 years old.

She is born in Shanghai, but just a few days ago she moved to Beijing. Her father owns the television program "CNN China" and her family is extremely rich. Meng Fei loves to pain and draw ever since she was little and she is really good with the brush and the pencil so she did never needed drawing lessons. She did Kung Fu with her cousin, when she was in Shanghai, and she was observing the Kung-Fu styles "Monkey" and "Snake". She is really close with her cousin and she loves to spend time with her. Fei does not love to praise with her money, she hates the hypocrites and the arrogant people. She loves to show to others that she is able to get things done by herself, that's why she hardly accepts help.

 

 

 

"The plane from Shanghai is landing nn entrance number V3!" said the dispatcher and Fei stood up excitedly. She was waiting the arrival of her cousin with impatience. They haven't seen each-other for three days, and now not only were they going to study together in the same school but they were also going to live in the same house - the one of their grandfather, who bought it specially for their arrival in Beijing.

Their grand-father Ling Chou owns some of the most big shopping malls in the country. Although, he had not so little tummy, he enjoys to wear stylish costumes from the best and the most expensive brands. Fei and her cousin - Xi Yuen, often are saying that they had derived their love for the clothes from their grand-father.
The girls are cousins from their mothers' sides. Their mothers - Ling Ai Lin and Ling Ai Mei are helping their father to run the shopping malls and they also are devoted to the art.

    Fei looked around, but it was difficult for her to see whatever because there were too many intruders in the waiting-room. She stepped on one of the benches and because of that a few bad-staring pensioners started to mumble discontentedly as they were disappointed from the young generation.
Finally, Fei saw strongly familiar face, which was looking confused just like she was a minute ago.

"Xi Yuen!" she yelled and started to wave her hands.
"Fei!" her cousin smiled after she met her eyes.

Both of them started to push people around them so that way they could find the way to each-other. After they were able to see themselves clearly, they gave each-other a strong manly hug and then started to jump happily.

"Please say that the weather in Beijing will not always be like that!" Xi Yuen wrinkled her forehead as she looked toward the gray sky.
"The weather was the same yesterday also, but let's hope that the rain will stop soon. I have new dress and shoes that I can't wait to wear!"
"He-he!" Xi Yuen started to laugh. "You always have something new, that you can't wait to wear!"
Fei poked her and they both started to laugh loudly.

Chen Xi Yuen - 17 years old.

Born in Shanghai, in the family of the lead coach of "China's National Football team" - Chen Fu Bo.
Ever since she was little, Xi Yuen was interested with weapons. She is able to use Katana, Nunchuks, Shurikens, knifes, Wushu sticks.

She was practicing Kung Fu along with Fei and she was observing the Kung Fu styles "Tiger" and "Dragon". Last year, she won 1st place in the national Wushu competition.

Just like Fei, Xi Yuen doesn't like to praise with her money. She loves to be herself and to be unique. She hates the hypocrites and the cowards. She thinks that a woman must be independent and not to fall easily to men's lies.

She is often told that she is boy-hater, which is partially true.
 

 

 

 

The girls entered the car, which was sent by their grand-father. The vehicle was big and black, with darkened windows.

"It's like we are from the mafia!" smiled Xi Yuen and Fei sighed.
"Just don't mention this stupid...thing... I still remember how in our previous school our school-mates were calling us "The daughters of the Triads" "
"Yeah, but you know it's not true..."
"I don't like it!" Fei wrinkled her eye-brows.
"This time, nobody is going to mess with us!" Xi Yuen put her hand on her cousin's shoulder and look at her with concern.

When they were in Shanghai, there were many people that were looking at them accusingly just because they were rich. Their school-mates were calling them with different names; they told them that is better to get away because the two cousins were treat to everybody. The two girls have been trough a lot just because the human race is stupid and have prejudices. This had greater effect on Fei because she was more emotional. As far as Xi Yuen was concerned - nobody never knew how she was feeling. She was a complete mystery. But because of her past, Xi Yuen was sorry that she was born human, and she thought that the human race is a lower race than the animal race.

"You promise?" asked Fei.
"Are you kidding me? Look at us! We are like ninjas!" Xi Yuen was trying to light up the mood. "And this time, if somebody says something bad, we will fight back!"
Fei nodded positively and then smiled widely.
"And, not to mention, that we have just a year and a half until graduation!"
"Everything will be fine! I'm sure of it!" Xi Yuen put her thumbs up and then asked the driver if he could turn the volume up, because on the radio were singing 2NE1, a girl k-pop group, which our heroines love a lot.
"NAEGA JEIL JAL NAGA!" yelled Fei with the song and then leaned herself on the seat.

After half an hour the car stopped in front of the house, where the cousins were going to live with their grand-father. The rain had already stopped and the clouds were replaced by the sun. Xi Yuen went outside to see her new home, which was not exactly what she expected.

"Um... Weren't we supposed to live modestly?" Xi Yuen crossed her arms madly in front of her chest.
"Ask grand-father! I had the same reaction when I first arrived here." Fei shoke her head.
"Xi Yuen! My girl!" their grand-father appeared and went to hug the newcomer.
"What is this?" Xi Yuen pointed at the house...No! At the mansion! Then she started to patter with her foot.

"This is your new home! What do you think?" the old man stood between the girls and put his hands on their shoulders.
The three of them stared at the big house.
"Grand-father..." Xi Yuen pulled aside. "You want people to call us the Mafia Daughters again?"
"None of this in Shanghai was going to happen, if you just simply said that your mothers help me running the malls and that your fathers...Well the one of them is a famous soccer coach and the other owns the most famous TV channel."
"You know, that we don't like to talk about this!"
"I know, I know... Girls, you see.." the old business-man stood in front of the girls and smiled a bit. "You want the others to be honest with you, but you are being dishonest with them..."
"That is because..."
"The human race is a low race..." continued the old man, by cutting Xi Yuen's sentence. "Why don't you give a chance to the other people? Don't hide info about yourselves! You have to learn to estimate the others, but not by manipulations! Don't ya' think? "
"This sounded like we are the bad ones..." Fei looked aside.
"You're not! But you lack trust!
"We can't trust nobody!"
"Yeah! Xi Yuen is right! We can't trust nobody! Not after what we have been trough in Shanghai..."

The girls entered the house. They had to unpack their luggage and then go and check out the whole house and the neighborhood.

Before dinner, the grand-father asked the girls to go to the shop.
"You are going to show the neighborhood to Xi Yuen..." he smiled contented.
"Ha...It's not like I know the place around but OK! Come on Xi Yuen!"

The neighborhood was calm, just like their grand-father told them. It wasn't only their house that was looking gorgeous, there was other, but they still weren't as good as our heroines' house.
There was a huge grocery just outside the neighborhood's limits. The cousins entered in and started to look around with confusion.
"I want to tell you that I come here for the very first time!" Fei scratched her forehead.
"And I want to congratulate you that you made correctly all the way here! " rallied Xi Yuen.
"Yaah!" Fei poked her cousin in the ribs.

"Will the GPS work here?" Xi Yuen was lost in her thoughts as she and Fei were searching for the frozen meat 15 minutes already.
"Oh, yeah! A map will work too!" nagged Fei, as she was trying to succeed in controlling the big cart which was two times the size of Fei.
"Gee! Give me the cart, before it starts to control you and not vice versa!" Xi Yuen pulled the cart, but Fei wanted it back.
"I can deal with it! I'm not a baby!"
"Just let ME deal with it, and you deal with the shopping!" Xi Yuen pulled the cart again.
"No!" Fei pulled it back.
"BE CAREFUL!" yelled Xi Yuen and pushed her cousin aside.

A blond boy crashed with his cart into the girls' cart and everything that was in there was now on the ground.
"Luhan!" another boy, with big and round eyes, was running behind him.
The blond boy stood up from the ground, fixed his hair and clothes, looked at the two carts lying on the ground and then at the two cousins who had widen their eyes.
"Are you crazy?" asked the boy with the big eyes. "You are going to get us kicked out from here! How can you be such a child?"
"I'm not a child! I'm manly!" the blond boy rolled his eyes annoyed and the two girls started laughing out loud.
"Is there a problem? " asked the boy with the big eyes again.
"Well..." Fei was trying to look serious but she started to laugh every time she looked at the blond guy who was finding himself manly. "... for a start, this MANLY guy almost run over us and also all of our grocery is on the ground... Oh, and finally he didn't even apologize!"
"The problem is that this guy here, can't grow up!" said the round-eyed boy.
"I can't grow up? Look at you! Do you look like a grown man?"
"No, but I act like one! "
"Oh, yeah! Keep on saying that!"

As the two boys were fighting, Xi Yuen and Fei took all of their groceries from the ground and continued their way.

"Yah! Wait!" the blond boy caught up with them. "I'm sorry for earlier!" he smiled cutely. "I am Luhan! And this here is Kyung Soo!" he pointed at the big-eyed boy.
"I'm Fei and this is Xi Yuen!" Fei introduced herself and her cousin.
"Haha! You have funny accent! Where are you from? " asked Kyung Soo.
"From Shanghai... And everything is fine with our speech!" Xi Yuen wrinkled her eye-brows. "Now if you excuse us, we have some chickens to search!"
Luhan blocked their way "Let us help you with the shopping! Consider that an apology for earlier!"

  Do Kyung Soo - 17 years old.

He lives in China from an early age and he likes it so much that he does not think of going back to his native Korea.

He is extremely kind and sweet. He loves to cook and dreams about having a giant restaurant.

He is very good friend with Luhan.
 

 

 

 

 

Luhan - 17 years old.

He is born in Beijing in the family of a doctor and a teacher.
He plays soccer and this is his favorite hobby.

Luhan dreams of becoming a famous soccer player and he want to play in world-wide famous soccer clubs.

Kind and charming, he is really wanted from many girls, as well as teachers.

 

 

"So you are new here?" Luhan was interested with the girls' life.
"Yup!" nodded Xi Yuen. "We are going to be the new girls in school...again..."
"It does not seems that bad!" smiled Kyung Soo, as he was swinging the bad with the groceries (which were needed for a party with his and Luhan's friends).
"If you are on our place..." Fei made a strange facial expression and then looked at her watch. "Oh, we are late! We have to go! Come on, Xi Yuen! Bye, boys!"
"Wait! You didn't even told us where are you going to study!" yelled Luhan, but the girls were already far away.

Fei and Xi Yuen were feeling nervous because of their first school day in the new school. It's not that it was for their first time but this time they were feeling that something different will happen to them. They were imagining their new class full of funny and interesting people. They were also hoping not to move to a different school any time soon. The cousins just wanted to graduate peacefully and to live their life.

The girls put their school uniforms on, which were looking on them more than amazing, then they grabbed their bags and left.

"Wait!" yelled their grand-father. "I'm going to tell Lao to take you to school!"
"No, grand-father! We told you that we are going to walk to there!" said Xi Yuen and continued walking forward with her cousin, who was fixing her fringe. "What were you doing ten minutes in front of the mirror at home? "
"There's wind out here! It's messing up my hair!" Fei wrinkled her forehead.
"With this tempo we are going to get to school tomorrow! Hurry up!"

"Edgar Linn High School" was one of the most known schools in the capital. There were entering not only sons and daughters from wealthy families but also teenagers from not so wealthy families but who have perfect grades.

The cousins entered in the school yard quickly. Some girls looked at them funny and then started to mumble something to each-other.


"Is it just me, or this girls weren't wearing their school uniforms? " asked Fei.
"How can they not be with uniforms? We are in school, for god's sake!" Xi Yuen fixed her tie.

There was still a little time before the bell. There was already nobody in the halls.

"I think that we are late already." Fei looked around.
"We are going to be if we don't find the class-room any time soon! How can this place be so confusing?"
"Isn't it this? " Fei pointed at a room on which door was written "2-C"

The girls took a deep breath and Fei pressed the door knob. As they were exprecting all stares were pointed at them.

"Oh! Fei! Xi Yuen!" the cousins heard a familiar voice and they turned their heads toward it. On the next to the last places were sitting Luhan and Kyung Soo.
"You must be the new students!" smiled the teacher. "Introduce yourselves!"
"I am Meng Fei!" Fei bowed. "I come from Shanghai!"
"I am Chen Xi Yuen!" said Xi Yuen. "I am from Shanghai, too!"
"The speak oddly!" noted one of the boys in the room.
"That is because in Shanghai they have different accent from ours!" explained the teacher. "Girls, there is a free desk, you can sit there!"
"No, no! They are going to sit with us!" said Luhan.
"What do you mean "with us"?" asked the boy next to him who had multi-colored hair.
"I mean that you and Jong In are going to sit behind us, so that way Xi Yuen and Fei will be able to sit with me and Kyung Soo!" Luhan pushed his school-mate. "Xi Yuen, come sit here!" he smiled, and Xi Yuen didn't waited for a second invitation.
"Are you going to kick me from our desk too?" the boy next to Kyung Soo raised his eye-brows and Kyung Soo nodded.
"I want to sit with Fei! So if you excuse me..." he took his mate's books and put them on the last desk. "Come here Fei!"  he smiled and Fei sat next to him.
"Tch..." the boy with the thick lips, who was sitting with Kyung Soo a while ago, rolled his eyes.
"I can't believe it!" mumbled the other boy but either Luhan nor Kyung Soo paid him attention.
"I can't believe that we are from the same class!" Luhan was speaking with a lot of enthusiasm in his voice. "You are going to like it a lot here!"
"Everyone here is really kind!" explained Kyung Soo.
"Khm..," the teacher cleared his throat. "If all your emotions are now calmed down, I would like to continue with the lesson!" he turned toward the black board.

The class passed quickly and when the bell rang some girls and boys went to the places where the new students were sitting.

"What are your parents working?"
"Where do you live?"
"Can I have your number?"
"I like your hear!"
"From where do you know Luhan and Kyung Soo?"

The questions were pouring really fast like rain. This only made the girls annoyed.

"Yah! Yah!" yelled Jong In. "What's all the fuss about? " he asked and the people who were around the cousins sat back on their places.
"So much noise only because of those two..." the boy with the multi-colored hair chuckled.
"Yeah... They just came and they are already are stirring up trouble!" Jong In checked the girls out. "Come on, Sehun! Let's go to the others! It looks like Kyung Soo and Luhan do not want to hang out with us since they found themselves girls!"
"Hey!" Xi Yuen slammed the desk with her hand and she stood up. "Do you have some sort of a problem with us?"
"You came and we get kicked out from our places ... This is for starters..." explained Sehun. "And you look suspicious...That's the other problem!"
"We are obviously a better company than you, that's why they prefer to sit with us!" Fei folded her hands.
"Don't pretend that you know everything, you girly!" Jong In reproached her.


Kim Jong In - 17 years old.

He is a transfer student from Seoul, Korea.

He is son of the director of the Music Conservatory in Seoul and of a highly-competent teacher in "Juliard".

Jong In adores dancing. Ever since he was little he visited dance lessons - ballet at first and then hip-hop.
He wants to be pop-idol like Michael Jackson and to have many fans.

He often acts arrogantly and he loves to be given everything that he wants.

 

 

"Haha!" Fei started laughing. "Or what? It looks like you think you are really mighty... I am not impressed!"
"You're funny!" Sehun smiled with the corner of his mouth. "Oh, how is it possible for the girls to be like that? They always mess up everything!"

 

 

 Oh Sehun - 17 years old.

Just like Jong In he is a transfer student from Korea. He lives with his grand-parents.

His grand-mother is an ex nurse and his grand-father is an ex commanding officer.

Sehun is always grumpy, that's why his class is calling him "Drama Queen".

He has a older brother who studies for a judge in Canada.

Secretly, Sehun loves to entertain himself with music and singing, but none of his friends knows nothing about it.

 

 

 

 

 

"The boys are the same, but they never admit it!" Xi Yuen rolled her eyes.
"Are you sure you want to bring the argument about the es on a day light? You are coward-less! But you have to know that most of the people here will be on mine and Jong In's side!"
"Listen! I don't know who or what you are, but you don't want to mess up with me and my cousin! You too!" Fei pointed at the two boys.
"Please, stop arguing!" Kyung Soo stood up but nobody paid him attention.
"Sit back down! It's too funny!" Luhan pulled him down.
"Why? You think you are dangerous? " Jong In laughed. "What can girls like you make to us? To scratch us with finger-nails? Or to throw dolls at us?"
"This is a possibility too, but you are far away from the truth! Listen, mister...' Xi Yuen and Fei approached the two boys and started to stare at them with evil eyes.
"I'm sick of listening to your bull!" one of the students stood up. He was extremely tall, he had bright-colored hair and a lot of piercings on his ears.
Xi Yuen checked him out. He had an evil stare, he had a great body and his voice sounded threatening.
The girl looked aside, because she was staring at the tall boy, as if Johnny Depp had appeared in front of her only with his sword and pirate hat.
"Are you seven years old or something?" continued the bad-staring boy and he wasn't even looking at the four students who were arguing a while ago. "You're such clowns!" he rolled his eyes and walked to the door as on his way he pushed Kai with his shoulder and then Xi Yuen.
"Ah, so annoying! " Fei ruffled her hair. "This class is full with childish people who thinks that everybody's wrong and they're right..."
"Tch, isn't it time to stop?" asked another boy and Fei looked at him.
He had brown hair and delicate look. He was also tall. He was with his hands in his pockets. The boy checked out slowly Fei and then Xi Yuen.
"Don't you have your own clothes? " he asked mockingly. "Nobody wears the school uniforms... And lift your skirts up! Why do you hide such fine bodies? " the boy caressed his lower lip and then followed his friend outside as he pushed Fei a bit.
"Aish, this bastard!" mumbled Xi Yuen. "Wont you say something to him? " she asked Fei. "Fei? Hello? '"
"Uh, what? "
"Where are they?" in the room entered four girls and started to look around. "You two!" one of them pointed at the cousins.
"Me and her?" Xi Yuen raised her eye-brow.
"Follow us outside!"  one of the girls made a sign to follow them and went outside with the other three girls as the cousins stared each-other with confusion...

 

The end!
In the next chapter:

- What the four girls want from the cousins?

- Who are the others from their class?

- Our heroines have new adorers...

- Who are the two cocky boys with bad attitudes and what our heroines think about them?

- And more...