BoonTheShop.

that girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

boontheshop.

  

Ahn Sohee was one of the last to arrive at the new shop in Cheongdam, so it was obvious that the photographers as well as the celebrities and fashionistas (already inside) were going to pour their attention on her as she arrived. It was her first time at an event after a while. She felt a little uncomfortable being in front of the cameras, but that lack of comfort soon dissipated after hearing whispers of "Sohee's back", "She's really here". After spending a couple of minutes in front of the cameras, she figured that they'd have enough pictures and footage to last them months and thus she continued on to the shop. 

It was a very luxurious shop, she could give them that. The interior design was simple yet screamed sophistication and nature-inspired elegance. When she stepped in, all eyes were on her and she heard more and more whispers. SHe looked around as people stopped their conversations to look at her in awe. Her hands were slightly shaking and they had turned red from the nervousness and fluster she was currently experiencing. One model came up to her after the awkward silence that had been activated as soon as she arrived. Soo Joo. She came up to Sohee and hugged her tightly.

"Sohee-ah! I haven't seen you since I worked with Givenchy last year. I missed you." She says as she held Sohee's shoulders in an act of familiarity.

Sohee smiled at her, noticing that the tensioned had lessened thanks to her.

"I missed you, too! Will I be seeing you at Fashion Week this year?" 

Soo Joo nodded vigorously.

"Of course! When am I never at shows? How's Kei, by the way?" Soo Joo smirks.

Sohee blushes in embarrassment.

"You know he and I aren't like that anymore. We're only best friends. Anyways, he's doing fine. He's helping me desi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter