Someone New.

that girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

someone new

"  

-

Ahn Sohee met Jo Geun Hyeong after she left JYP Entertainment. She was a free agent for a while, therefore landing her a couple of photoshoots before she ended up in BH Entertainment. One of the more prominent shoots she did was her pictorial for OhBoy! That's where she'd met him. She arrived at the studio early and he was there doing a short photoshoot for a streetwear magazine. She'd apologized to their staff for barging in, but they understood her when she explained that she also had a photoshoot there. 
When she was talking to the staff, Geun Hyeong couldn't help but look at her. To him, it seemed as if she was glowing. White skin, big eyes, plump lips, long legs. Perfect proportions, and that mole right under her eye. He felt like he was getting bewitched. It was only when the photographer snapped him out of his daze, that he realized he was mildly drooling.
His photoshoot finished not long after. He thanked the staff and everyone who came to help, but he ended up not going home. He walked over to the couch and sat down as he waited for Sohee's staff to set up their station. Her photoshoot had started and he'd watched her get her makeup and hair done, as well as pick out clothes. She has fashion sense, he thought as she picked out her outfits. They let her wavy hair fall into messy place as they began to shoot. As soon as she faced the camera, she turned into a completely different person. Normally, she seemed quiet and sweet and pretty, but on camera, she's fierce, like a vixen. Those eyes looked like they could burn a hole through his heart. Her expressions were always cold. Like an ice princess. He was enraptured by her unique beauty.
Her photoshoot finished and she walked over to the couch, not knowing he was sitting there. His legs were crossed and he patiently waited for her to notice him as she approached closer. She looked up and was immediately shocked by him.

"Oh, annyeong. I didn't see you there." She bowed and murmured quietly.

He chuckled.

"No, it's okay. I've been here for a while." He replied to her with a smile.

"May I sit?" she asked and he gestured her on.

"You're from the earlier photoshoot, right?" She continued as he nodded in confirmation. "I'm sorry from intruding so early."

"It's okay! Just now, i was intruding on yours." He said.

And they conversated for a while before realizing it was late and probably time for them to go home. Before they parted, they had exchanged numbers. They contacted each other frequently and would always take selfies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter