Voicemails.

that girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

voicemails.

-

 

January 2009

Hey babe, It's me. I know that we were together just like 30 minutes ago, but I just got back to the dorm and all of the members are sleeping. I just can't stop thinking about you. I just called to let you know that I love you. I love you so much. Okay, bye. I'll see you soon. Sweet dreams.

Hi, babe! It's me. I hope you didn't forget about your loving boyfriend. You've been so busy with your promotions that we barely have time to chill and hang out with each other. I miss you so much. I really hope Jin Young hyung gives you time off so we can finally hang out. I really do miss you. You're probably sleeping. It's 4:58am right now. I can't sleep. You've been on my mind, lately. Please find time off work. I need to see you. Okay, I love you. I love you so much.

Sohee-ah. Congratulations! Nobody is a world wide hit. I'm so proud of you. You make me feel so proud, you're the best girlfriend. I just wish we would see each other once in a while. I really miss you. Congratulations again. I love you.

February 2009

I'm so happy you're finally finished with your Nobody promotions. Not that I'm complaining. I just missed you so much. I seriously can't wait until you stop by the studio. It's 9am right now, and I just called because I couldn't hold in my excitement. You're going to come at around 2, but I just couldn't wait. Hurry and come here so I can give you a big ol' kiss! Love you.

Happy Valentines Day! 12:01 am, I'm the best boyfriend, huh? I'll be the first and last one to say it to you so be grateful that you have the great Kwon Jiyong as your boyfriend. Just Kidding! I should be thanking the lord that you decided to come look my way. Imagine if people saw us. Ahn Sohee and G-Dragon, spotted out on a date, hugging and etc! It'll be scandalous. Haha. It's Valentines Day, I just wanted to let you know, before we hang out later, that I love you so much. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. You're the light in my dark life, my princess. You deserve all of the love in this world and so much more. I shower you with my love and gifts but it's not enough to show you how much I love and appreciate you. I just hope you know how much I love you, and I hope you love me just as much. You're worth the world to me. Actually, screw that, you're worth much more than the world and I'd be a not to let you know. You're the best gift I've ever gotten, so thank you. Thank you for noticing me, for giving me a chance. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for loving me, because I'm sure no one will love me as much as you do.

June 2009

I just came back to the dorm from a meeting, and YG told me the craziest I've ever heard. Wanna guess what he told us? He said JYP was expanding to the US. That the Wonder Girls are moving to New York for 3 years, most likely. I laughed in his face saying that you would never allow JYP to plant you guys in the US market in the middle of your reign, but wanna guess what else he said? He said that WG and JYP have been in talks about moving to NY for a few months now and you all agreed that you'd move but you just didn't know when. I'm pissed that you didn't tell me. Why didn't you tell me?!


It's been a few weeks since the last voicemail I sent you. You moved to New York last week, starting your US Tour with Jonas Brothers immediately. I'm so proud of you, babe. I'm the happiest boyfriend when you're fulfilling your dreams. I'm happy that you're having all of this recognition and I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I can't tell you how sorry I am that I blew up on you. I just.. I don't know what came over me. I was so mad. It wasn't because you didn't tell me. I wouldn't have even been angry if you told me. I was just angry at how you'll be moving, and I'll have no one. You're the only one I need here, and now that you're not, I'm so lonely. I don't know. We barely saw each other even when you were here in Seoul, but now you're more than 1,000 miles away in New York and I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I miss you.


August 2009

I miss you. I miss you so much. Call me soon. I just need to hear your voice.

September 2009

I'm so lonely without you. I hope you come back soon. I miss you, I miss hugging you and touching you and kissing you. I just- I need you to come back to me soon, ok? I really miss you.

December 2009

I'm so lonely. I haven't heard from you in a few weeks. You came for chuseok just last month and you left a few days ago and I already miss you. A few weeks with you isn't enough to just make up for 4 months that we haven't touched, kissed each other. I miss you so much. Come back soon, okay? I love you.


Christmas is in 4 days and I just heard from Junsu that you won't be able to come back to Korea because you're sick. Now I know why you haven't been replying to my texts or calling me back in the past 3 days. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. we can't spend Christmas together. I hope you feel better, I wish i could just kiss you better right now. Goodnight, I miss and I love you! Get better soon, okay.


January 2010

Happy New Year, babe! I'm so happy that we were able to spend New Years together. Looks like you've been hearing my prayers and decided to come to Korea to come spend New Years just with me. I love you so much for that. Thank god you came over or I would have died of loneliness. This was also our 2nd New Years together and it was fabulous. Just sitting in our apartment balcony and watching the fireworks while cuddling and listening to music? My type of New Years. Thank you for coming all the way from New York to spend it with me. You're really the best girlfriend ever. I love you.

June 2010

Sorry I haven't been able to call or text you. Hopefully when you get this, you'll realize that I'm sorry. I've been busy work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter