Tattoo.

that girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

tattoo

 

They've only been dating for 2 months (despite being best friends for more than a year), but Jo Geun Hyeong had definitely brought out a side of Sohee that no one's ever seen. Or at least, not in public. He'd brought out a side of her that contrasted with the chic, sweet and quiet image she had made for herself since her debut. When she was with him, she was badass and sometimes reckless. He turned her into someone the public would never see, and surely he loved the fact that only he got to see that part of her.

Sohee had always shown her love for GH (she called him) in different ways. She loves everything about him, but one of the things that she loved about him the most (physically) were his tattoos. They were so beautiful. She liked them because they were an expression of himself and his faith. Even though their religions were different, she had mad respect and appreciation for him and the artwork that adorned his magnificent body.

She'd always expressed interest in getting a tattoo, but never really thought about actually getting one. Recently, GH had been getting more, with Sohee accompanying him. She saw him pick the designs for his tattoos carefully and conversate with the tattoo artist. He seemed so comfortable. It was like his happy place, getting tattooed.  It's a form of expression for me. I'm not afraid of putting something permanent on my body. I like to say that it's artistic, he told her once, when she asked him why he liked getting tattoos so much. She never really understood his reason until she actually saw him getting one. 

When he was driving with her to a parlor, he'd taken one of her hands in his free one and joked, "I think i'm gonna need you to hold my hand just in case it starts hurting." She laughed at him and nodded, knowing that he didn't really need her for that. He doesn't feel the pain of the needles anymore after how many tattoos he had done.

That day, he planned on getting Sohee's eyes and trademark mole tattooed on his shoulder blade. This choice confused Sohee to no end.

"What if we break up and you still have me on your body?" She asked, though not really thinking much of breaking up.

GH looked at her surprised and stood in front of her in silence for a while.

"Yah, So-yang, do you think we're going to break up?" He raised his voice.

Sohee didn't know if he was actually becoming angry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter