008

Coffee Beans and One-Night Stands

 

Chapter Eight; Boyfriend?

 

“Ah, , Jongdae,” Baekhyun moans loud enough that Jongdae’s sure his neighbors can hear. The younger smirks, throwing his hips forward with enough force to bruise; just the way Baekhyun likes it.

 

“That’s it, babe, moan for me like the you are,” he whispers, not even wincing when Baekhyun’s nails drag down his back hard enough to break skin.

 

Baekhyun practically growls when, not even two minutes from his , his cell-phone starts blaring SNSD’s Mr.Mr.

 

Jongdae stops. Listens. And then almost dies of laughter because Byun Baekhyun is appeal personified, the ultimate in maturity, and the biggest fanboy Jongdae has ever met.

 

“Answer your phone,” Jongdae says, leaning down to peck the elder on the lips before sliding out of him and falling onto the bed beside him.

 

Baekhyun rolls over and grabs his phone from the bedside table, annoyance dissipating when he reads the name flashing on his screen. "Baby! What's up?"

 

Laughter filters through the phone followed by a sweet voice. "Good morning, babe. What are you up to?"

 

"Nothing much. Jongdae's over. How 'bout you, baby Soo? I haven't seen you in a while."

 

Baekhyun shivers as Jongdae's lips start trailing down his back once more, a muffled "Tell Soo I said hi" coming up from under the sheets.

 

"Nothing really. Classes have been kicking my lately."

 

"Ahh. Poor baby," Baekhyun coos. "Do you need to come over and relieve some stress? Jongdae and I can take care of you. Oh, he says hi too."

 

Kyungsoo chuckles and Baekhyun can almost see him shaking his head at them. "No, I'm alright. I was actually calling to see if you wanted to go to a party with me this weekend."

 

Baekhyun moans as Jongdae's fingers trail back over his entrance, not even trying to stifle the sound. "Who's throwing it?" he asks, only a little breathless.

 

"Kim Joonmyun. He asked me to bring some of my friends when I was leaving  his place this morning."

 

Baekhyun chuckles before tsking. "Spending the night over there? Bad boy, Soo. Anyway, who all's going?" A thought strikes him and suddenly Baekhyun is biting his lip to keep the excitement from his voice. "Is Channie gonna be there?"

 

"I don't know actually. I haven't talked to him much at home lately; he's always working or spending time with his boyfriend."


Baekhyun pouts, disappointed with the answer. "Aww. Next time you get the chance, find out if he'll g-wait, what? His boyfriend?” The man beneath the sheets is completely forgotten as Baekhyun sits straight up in bed. “WHEN THE DID I SAY THAT PARK CHANYEOL WAS ALLOWED TO DATE?"

 

 

-peeks out from the rock i was hiding under- 
 
so, uh, hi.c: i'm not dead. i'm writing more for this story. but writer's block is turrible. ;-;