OnChicken + 2min

Crack Collection

Cuz people requested it...HAVE SOME ONCHICKEN! Written by the great Mell, Maxipants, and with commentating by me.

-------------------------------------------- OnChicken/2min crack:

 

 

Minho Sat on the couch, reading a newspaper. When Taemin came in the room, he sighed, bored with not getting any attention. Even if he was a big star, he was still a teenager. Minho looked up at the maknae when he heard him come in and raised an eyebrow at the sigh.

"Something wrong?" He asked him, being more polite than curious.

"SOY UN DORITO THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG" he yelled at the other's face, for no particular reason. :D

Minho threw the newspaper on the ground and stormed into the kitchen to fetch some soda. The sight he saw was too much for him to handle. He saw............ OnEw EaTiNg A tUrKeY.

Minho screamed because he was so frightened and threw the tUrKeY out the window. And then he went and bought some KFC for Onew. So that he was NoRmAl ((does that even exist!? A normal Onew?? *Gasps*))

When Minho came back with the KFC, Onew was depressed because he ate tUrKeY in his sleep. ((Onew cheated on chicken! How dare you?! :O ))

It took 5 hours for the members to cheer him up again., cuz Minho hid the chicken under Onew's .

After they had cheered him up, Taemin and Minho kissed, and they lived happily ever after. The end ((jk they all died))

 

Collaboration between Mell & Max yeah. N is forever alone :U ((Yeah, I'll just stick to my lame commenting))

 

 

 

---------------------------------------- Like the weirdness so far? Comment, like, subscribe. -N