Kryber

Crack Collection

KRYBER CRAAAAAAAAAAAAACK by Maxi-Pants

 

”D*mmit, where are they?!” Victoria yelled.

“Where are what? Are you talking about Amber and Krystal?” Asked Sulli.

“Nono, I’m looking for my favorite pair of socks, you know the green ones?” Victoria replied.

Suddenly Luna burst through the door screaming “GREEN, IS NOT A CREATIVE COLOR MY DEAR MOTHER!”

“I know it isn’t, but I really feel like not being creative today. Now the only problem is finding the d*mn socks._.

“Have you checked the closet?” Luna asked

“OMG! I haven’t actually, I’ll go check there now~ thanks Luna!” Victoria replied

“Shouldn’t one always check the closet first when looking for clothes._.” Sulli whispered to Luna.

“You know Vic-umma….she’s a little special :3”

“By the way, have you seen Amber anywhere?”

“I haven’t actually :o I haven’t seen Krystal anywhere either now that I come to think of it”

“weird”

 

*MEANWHILE*

 

Victoria was happily walking to the closet (yes there is only one closet in this place, cuz logic) while humming to Hot Summer, since it was so hot outside.(IRONY) She reached the closet in no time (duh) and opened the doors, but was flabbergasted by what she saw.

There standing right in front of her were Amber and Krystal kissing.

“What…is happening here?” She asked

“HAha….heyy….”

“Amber I think it’s time for us to get out of the closet”

“yeah I agree, It’s getting kinda cramped with 3 people in here” With that said Amber carried Krystal bridal style out the closet, and then they skipped happily into the sunset.

Victoria just stood there thinking ‘what the just happened’ THE END :D