016

I Do (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter sixteen; Choosing A Gift.

 

I ran with the comfort of my red scarf around my neck as I practically noticed that the cold wind made my nose went red.

Even on this cold day, the road was crowded with people who are preparing for Christmas.

When I only needed a few steps more till I reach the caffe, I had spotted an unfamiliar figure.

A man with an average height wearing a cute koala hat or should I say, Luhan, the twenty year old man wearing a koala hat.

He was eyeing the crowd, faint smoke escaped his slightly departed lips and both hands warmly tugged in his pants' pockets.

I must admit even tho I wont get the idea of his koala hat, he looked really cute.

 

"Boo!" I screamed as I slung my arms around his from behind.

Luhan screamed back from the surprise I gave him and his reaction made the both of us laughed.

"Why are you waiting outside? Its cold! You should've wait inside the caffe." I scolded him with a pout on my face.

"Because it will be easier for you to find me." he smiled, held my hand tightly and we left the spot.

As we continued to walk, Luhan asked me about the gift I wanted to buy for Jongin.

Honestly, I have no clue what to get him.

I mean, we're married by an arrangement.

We never have the chance to get to know each other deeply, like come on, I dont even know his birthday.

"I.. dont know. He's so busy lately that I cant even ask him about some of his favorites." I frown at the saddening fact.

Luhan being the gentleman he is, squeezed my hand and flashed me an apologetic smile.

"Hey, cheer up. A frown doesnt suit your pretty face. I know Jongin better than anyone else, I can help you."

 

"Lu ge, which blue? This blue or this blue?" I aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter