017

I Do (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter seventeen; The Ignorant Jongin.

 

It was Jongin with an unhappy face.

My heart started to panicked as thousand of reasons passed by my mind but before I could've mouthed one of them, Jongin let go of his tight grip on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He hugged me tightly like a child who misses his blanket and his face snuggled deep to my sensitive neck.

"Jong-" I wanted to call, but got cut off by his order, "Quiet."

 

Some minutes passed and in the minute when I've in the comfort state, Jongin began to loosen his hug.

Our eyes met as in the same time, we both got our mouths opened to speak but ended up laughing instead.

"You're so weird." I said between my laugh while my hands were on his chest.

Jongin who was resting his hand on the wall behind me stopped his laugh and shot me a playful glare.

"Dont you ever, I repeat, EVER, went out without telling me. Dont you know how worried I was? The maids were going nuts because of me." he stated.

I softened. Jongin isnt the type of guy who will hurt his girl, he wont get mad, he's always understanding and he'll protect me right.

Theres nothing wrong to love him and theres no reason to keep it as a secret.

"I'm sorry," I apologized as I carassed his cheek, "I dont want to celebrate Christmas with you empty-handed." I trailed with a pout.

Jongin flicked my forehead quite hard and said, "Fool. I need no present, you're everything I need."

I pouted even more and began to rubbed the soreness I was feeling on my forehead but Jongin pulled my hand down and kissed the red spot gently.

 

Jongin and I were walking down the street hand in hand, his interwined

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter