015

I Do (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter fifteen; Charging Completed.

 

The day after we went home, Jongin received piles of works on his desk.

Important documents needs to be signed, tons of forms needs to be checked, phone calls came from here and there.

Those stuffs kept him busy day after day that it made me feel bad for being helpless.

I stood outside his office as I kept my eyes on the busy him from the small peek and I'm not happy with what I'm seeing.

Jongin looks like he havent sleep for years, those eyebags, the continuous yawns, and his messy hair due to his habit of brushing his hair with his hand whenever he's stress out.

I stood there still until I couldnt take it anymore and barged inside.

Jongin noticed another presence and he shifted his gaze to where I am now standing.

"Hey.." he softly called, tiredness could be heard by his voice.

I greeted him back as I went beside him and eyed all the works he needs to finish.

Naturally, my arms flung over his shoulder comfortably as I asked him, "D-do you need anything?"

Jongin who got a bit surprised from my action shook his head lightly as he slowly closed his heavy eyes and leaned his head on my stomach.

"I'm so tired." he mumbled.

"I can tell." I replied with my fingers fixing his hair.

"Why dont you rest a bit? I'll wake you up later then you can continue with whatever these stuffs are." he stayed quiet for a while, thinking about my offer and declined it afterwards.

"I want to finish them before tomorrow so we can spend Christmas together." he noted before he straighten his back and jumped in to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter