Chapter 2

The girl who can't break up , the boy who can't leave .

*A year have passed and this it is happening so fast . JongKi have left the RunningMan because of his busy scheduele . JongKook is still trying to help JiHyo to get her memories back but it didn't work because she actually need Gary or their pictures to help her remember but still , Gary still don't know the about the real thing . Gary and JiHyo are now related as Monday Couple only in Running Man but that calm guy have already fallen for Miss MongJi because of her 'mong-ness' , kindness , beauty , intelligent and all sort of that but he knew that she belong to her hyung , JongKook . On the other hand , JongKi and JongKook are trying hard to make her remember . JongKi even try to convinced Gary but Gary still don't believe it jst because a RING she's wearing .*

Song Ji Hyo

"Oppa , can I ask you something ?" with courage I ask Gary oppa . He replied what , so I ask him about his past , because he seems like he had a girlfriend before because he is so nice and caring . He tell me that his last girlfriend was when he was in high school .

*flashback*

"HeeGun ! Oppa oppa !"cried a beautiful girl who HeeGun used to call 'his yeoja' . "Wae ?"ask HeeGun back , smiling to see his 'yeoja' happy and excited . "Oppa , later my omma ask you to come house for lunch . Omma really like you now . So we seem to have a bright future together huh?"says the girl jokingly . At that moment , HeeGun was the famous on in school because of his talent in rap . That girl was lucky to have HeeGun as her boyfrind because he was everyone's favourite . HeeGun was also lucky to have a beautiful girl like her because she was the one that the 'namja' likes . That girl was very special to HeeGun and until now

*end of flashback*

I am shock to hear the story . Gary says that the girl is everything for him but otuke ~ He is now alone , with all the memories. Pity him I guess . Later that night , while I was sleeping , I had a dream , a very weird dream .

'There was a boy , but I can't see him clearly . Although it was blurry but I know that somehow he was smiling at me . I know that I actually love this boy but I don't know who he was . It doesn't seem like JongKook oppa either . We were both in our high school uniform , and it seems like I never wear it before . Or maybe , this was my past , one of the important things I should remember . He gave me a ring , a black and white ring , the one that my family never let me to take off but I see there were writting inside the ring , I mean the inner part of the ring . Otuke ? Is it really exist ? The boy later kissed my cheeck and ...'

"OMO !" , I wake up , shock with the dream . I take off the ring and there is something written on it . "Hee-Im forever ~" What the meaning of all this ?

 

Kang Gary 

I open my ring and read the inner of the ring . "Hee-Im forever ~" I really miss her so much . When will I meet her again ? I really can't forget what happen back then . It all happen infront of me , IN FRONT OF ME !

*flashback* 

"Oppa ! I'm sorry . I know I shouldn't do that. Please oppa , you know I can't break up with you and I know you just can't leave . Oppa !!"says Seung Im to me . I was too ego to listen to her . She cheated to me ?! How could her ! She can just tell me that she on't need me anymore or watsoever but this is not the way . I crossed the road carefully but she doesn't , trying to chase me . But before I could even turn , she was crashed by a car , making her fall hard and even her head crashed hard onto the road . I just can't believe what I just saw . My one and only was being hitted . She soon sent to the nearest hospital and according to the doctor , her hear hitted the road hard so she have lost a few of her memories . I was really scared at that time , because she maybe don't even recognize me . Maybe I shouldn't say like that because it's really true , she doesn't even remember me . I cried really hard that night because she was everything to me . I look to her ring , later ask her family to never let her take off the ring because I really hope to that she can remember about us . I really feel guilty that time because I was the one who let her cross the road . Stupid Hee Gun for ignoring her . Now she can't even recognize you . His abuji told me that they need to move out from the district for the best to me and SeungIm so I let her go . It's for our own good , I guess"

*end of flashback*

And now , I meet a girl who a 100% like my SeungIm and it is Song Ji Hyo . If only she is Seung Im *sighes*

 

 

 

 

 

Okey , done with chapter 2 :P I know it is not as interesting as the other story but keep up the hard work :) Fighting !